Follow block thread and stuff why?

Hey everyone, why i dont have the access to the follow block thread like wtf, i had access and now i dont have?

Like what is the logic of this?

Like if my profile is not upgraded i am not allowed to read about the globall problem and people’s thoughts?

Hello @Vlaaa ! Apparently the thread has been moved to the Level 2 once more. Probably too many informations were running on it !

It’s not a big deal, as we’ve resolved the issues. Feel free to ask if you need tho, but do not start a whole similar thread as it will get moved to…

If you still run into problem, you can send me a short DM.

:duck: Hail the duck !

1 Like

thank you mate, but actually its bullshit, like if the admins think that from the level 2 users there cant be people from FB or someone connected to the company than they are dumb (sorry for the truth).

3 Likes

Can’t really tell on this, sorry brother :disappointed_relieved:

You have to wait until they clean it…

2 Likes

Pretty sure moving it to level stops search engine crawls too, so that could be another reason why?

3 Likes

I noticed mods being quite proactive removing all sorts of strategies and software names, can’t say I’m mad about it, the less the spies know the better don’t you think?

1 Like

I think all our prioties should be to contribute as basic users so that we may reach the higher levels. I think that could be a valid reason why the add it to level 2 to prevent searc engine hits.

you’r just pissed off cause ya can’t access it. it was moved for the protection of others from other forums and also the software itself.

3 Likes

@Alexnvo And I think it was moved right on time, to be honest. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes i am pissed of because i cant access it, its not something new.

2 Likes

then get to level two. it was done for protection. it is called ‘tough it out’

1 Like

Welcome to MP Social, I hope you find the value you are looking for…

1 Like

I hope I will

Don’t be mad, its for the greater good.
Time to contribute on the forum and get to L2

3 Likes

I have to start to copy and paste important text from the forum to a txt file when i read them…

1 Like

It probably has been moved to lvl 2