Follow Sources - Photographer niche

Hey everyone,

Would anyone running portrait photography niche accounts be willing to share some of their follow sources that have yielded good results? I’ve been struggling to grow my account, and as some know (and shall remain unnamed to avoid making them do more work :stuck_out_tongue: ) it’s a tough niche to grow.

After lots of research and tracking data, I’m just failing to hit the right people and am looking for some help targeting the right ones.

Initially my approach was the followers of other photographers, and thought that might work, but it hasn’t done much. Then I moved on to some other various businesses that might have followers interested in photography. Local places that might have followers who need photographs taken, artistic, fitness, health related stuff where people care about image, but maybe that was the wrong direction too.

Ultimately I’m at that point where I’ve tried to think outside the box, and that hasn’t really changed much.

So - question for you photo people, who do you use? If you’re not comfortable posting it publicly you’re welcome to PM any thoughts to me as well.

Thanks for reading and for any thoughts, help or [redacted :joy:] you can provide :wink:

2 Likes

GO PINK POWER RANGER!!! STEAM PRESS A NIGGA!

2 Likes

How did you know that she was my favorite Ranger? That and Tommy, he was so dreamy.

1 Like
1 Like

@ian if you’ve already gotten too much help out of this topic you can ask me to close it :joy: … just saying :smiley: I’m here any time…

1 Like

Maybe some help will show up eventually :kissing_heart:

Hi IAN, i think i had shared my hashtags with you, but have i shared my follow sources? if not, let’s do that today

1 Like