Follow/unfollow and m/s are not the solution. How to create the engagement cycle

How do you do to make the algo happy?

1 Like

There are a lot of ways on boosting engagement. You need to study, some say it’s not the content but it is. The algorithm is the problem but having good quality content gives you a high chance on the algorithm.

Thanks for your reply.

I am in the plants niche. The most famous plants influencers take photos of plants with white backgrounds. They are some of mines:

With regard to the strategy, I am trying to keep in my followings, users that have less than 3000 followings in order to make my new post visible to them (due they don’t have millions of followers they will notice my interactions).

I turned on post notifications from most of my followings sometimes I didn’t see all, do you know how to get a register of new posts?

Yesterday I recovered 3 old accounts (slaves) to start m/s method. I set them on embedded browsers to do the actions.

Thank you very much.

What I meant was to have other accounts (preferably your scrapers, if they are added as regular IG profiles instead of IG Scrapers) which will save the posts from your main account.

You can use the Save Posts tool from Jarvee, just start with low numbers and gradually increase.

1 Like

High quality content. This is the only thing that will actually make your new followers to interact.
Good luck!

Could you give an example of what is in your niche high-quality content? or a description? Thank you. In plant niche good quality content is the pictures I updated, but it didn’t work.