Follower analysis software

how to awaken followers who do not interact?

is there a secure software or app?

You might take a look into Jarvee.

1 Like

yes, you can use Jarvee to dm those followers or like, comment on their posts, and see how it goes just make sure to have good proxies, scrapers, and safe settings.

1 Like

Jarvee is a little too expensive. then there would be the expense for proxies etc. no other solution?

doubt you can get anything cheaper than 30$ per month. You don’t need proxies for 1 account, can run it all off your pc and residential ip.

1 Like

That depends to be honest, if all the “solutions” are to expensive, maybe you are on the wrong road to begin with. Everything comes at a cost. Nothing is for free, especially not your own time :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course you’re right. but I know that Jarvee has a lot of features that I wouldn’t use. I would just like to do in follower analysis and then act by hand

If you need to find inactive followers you can try to use any service/app with free trial to get a list with which you’ll be working by hand. Just use scraper accs, not main

1 Like

For example.?

I’ve used SocTool to scrape my followers, then active followers and it helped to find out who is inactive in Excel. It has 3 days trial, BUT its in russian

1 Like

Interact with them on their account and post content that feeds likes and saves so it gets bumped up to the ones who don’t see it

2 Likes

the problem is how to identify them. I have a 20k profile

1 Like

Don’t it’s not worth it. Removing ghosts will kill your account at that level. Concentrate on content it’s a better investment in resources

1 Like