FOLLOWER drop on December 3?

I do manual actions and I have the worst fbr in history !!! I also wondered if they re hiding all interactions !!! 10-15 followers for 700 followings!!!

1 Like

dont worry boys, if it isnt us who can restore the lost followers, then who is it !

I wonder if it was a purge? My stats show almost the same as before the purge plus a few K more. Still think it was a insights glitch. Any one else the same ?

2 Likes

I noticed some more weird behavior today relating to that. Honestly think they’re hiding notifications or at least testing it, which makes me think that some users aren’t being notified about certain others actions - in both ways, but it’s not 100% of the time.

Got a few followbacks today that literally never showed up in my feed at all. Just saw my follower count increase and tried to figure out who, the only way to know was to check my followers list, noticed that a few people had followed back but there was literally no way to know beyond that. Zero notifications.

If this isn’t a bug, and that’s how they’re going forward… then what’s the point of using the platform? Hiding likes, hiding engagement, what’s next? Hiding photos with a black or white solid color? For fucks sake.

6 Likes

Not here, my clients are still in - with followers, need to refill them these days. They are cleaning some old inactive accounts.

1 Like

Got a good 66 dropped. And then a hard action block for 7 days after

Yes -252 followers