Followers per child account?

Delete number 30, because you ain’t going to bot 30 days/month. 20 maximum to be safe. Also, don’t forget SMS verification costs, maintenance (VPS), software (20$/month)…

1 Like

True, i could increase the amount of accounts and switch them up to get a full 30days. I am already paying for the software with or without using this method. So its just pv i need to add. Thanks for the tips

1 Like

Guys, if you want to improve your child account conversion, you have to test those things also:

• what profile images make the best profile open rate
  • what usernames make the best profile open rate
  • what content strategy make the best conversion rate
    and many other things… if you are not lazy to do those tests, you will improve your conversion rate for sure :slight_smile: just my 2 cents
6 Likes

I am in the middle of testing for this and the trial and error is getting very expensive. I still think I’m on the right path but sometimes I have days where I think I should have just payed the price to hire someone to do it for me! But I guess that’s how this game goes…

@pow wow those numbers sound amazing! I would also think 2-10/child/day, but yeah really depends on a looooot of factors, and yeah you are following 800 people/day which is already twice what I do soo :slight_smile:

Wow 25 new followers per child account to the main that is really good. Guess Im gonna have to do some tweaking and testing.

1 Like

How much did you guys invest/spend on starting if you don’t mind me asking?

Well you don’t have to start huge at the beginning. You can start with 5 or 10 or 20 child accounts to get a feel for how it works and test things and then when you find something that works then scale it to hundreds or thousands of accounts.

3 Likes

um – without dm’s – one can still get followers to the main –
when a person follows an account – remember the suggested users part?
guess what – it works folks ;;
one small 4k account of mine growing at 100+ a day is sending my main about 10 if not more per day… no dm’s – no nothing… just make sure main follows and like the posts of the slave – the slave does not have to follow…

9 Likes

That’s really cool. Do you do this manually, or do you have them liking each other through an automated engagement setup in your software?

I had some of my fan pages automated liking each other’s posts for a while and nowadays a number of them just all come up as Suggested Users for each other. It’s pretty cool, but also I was slightly concerned that it was just IG having linked all the accounts together, since they’re all promoting main account in certain similar ways. But they’re all working so it didn’t give any real worry. I’d never thought of using it to your advantage in this way though.

Do you think there could be any possible danger in using a serious main account to like fan page accounts posts? Just because people often ask if there is danger to using fan page accounts for the main account, and the answer always comes back as no since it doesn’t make sense that they’d punish the main account when it’s not involved. But if the main account is involved with engaging with many fan page accounts, and if those fan pages were then disabled for abusing IG’s terms, do you think there could be any danger to the main account from IG deeming that it is also somehow supporting abusing IG terms.

I’m just asking to try and cover all angles for anyone going to do this. I think it could be a great thing to implement for some people. Personally I have an official organisation page as the main so I definitely couldn’t lose the page on them.

1 Like

i just post on the little one – like with my main – nothing else. that little account only follows one account . instagram account from insta.

How is that 4k account (that’s the little one you’re referring to?) growing? Are you saying it only posts and doesn’t do f/uf? How is it getting followers in the first place to be able to refer to the main via Suggested Users? Are you just posting viral content or something?

1 Like

i was thinking about doing with with the babes niche. If I could get it working, selling shoutouts and giving myself shoutouts would be the best course of action

1 Like

my main and few other accounts like posts…nothing else. also NO hashtags – this account does not like but only few Instagram account posts…

does anyone need any more evidence for the k Content – content – content with ER

3 Likes

That’s cool. So those newer small accounts manage to get their posts seen and grow simply because you use your bigger accounts to engage with them? Nice stuff

1 Like

Some days I never like any of the post with my accounts. Instagram let’s a account stay awhile in explore feed even if not likes by any followers because it has proven to Insta people like the content. I got a few I never get the time to like the posts yet stay within that 5-10 percent range in ER and grow. If you remember that ER hell first 3 weeks of 2019? I had 3 accounts solid growth in 150 plus a day during that time because they like Clockwork make explore feed. These 3 accounts Just like that 4k had high ER first 6 months of the accounts life. 2 over 100k and the third should approach 80k today I hope. I never buy fakes either in followers or ER. That’s why I say it’s critical to focus on ER. Now all three I
Of those accounts I mention I used f/u until they started growing on their own.

3 Likes

@Alexnvo you seem to be an expert in viral growth! Didn’t know you could grow child accounts that efficiently with viral growth… But again, you don’t have 100`s of childs right? I’m guessing that would make things more complicated…

very impressive alex! is there a strategy to your posting every other day, sometimes up to 4 posts per day? or is that just when you get around to it?

1 Like

which proxies do you use for slave account?

which proxies are you using for slave account?