Following 1241 in one day?! The GOOD days are back?!

Tiktok follow daily follow limits are almost identical to IG. And automation on tiktok as far as follow/unfollow is pointless, and does more harm then good to the account. Content is king over there.

2 Likes

@T-tech hey thanks for posting gives me the confidence to boost it up a little!!

Just wondering… what suspend time do you have for API Block? or leave it Default setting 180-360 minutes?
And do you enable this in your global settings as well?

Many thanks!

If you can do this for a month on a row, you have a super setting right there my friend. It must be extremely random and human like behavior your accounts are performing.
But if this is pure luck this amount of f/uf done in this speed is leaving you a huge pattern. Down by the route either you’ll hit blocks or experience extreme bad ER.
I cross my fingers for you, that you have hit jackpot and your settings are good.
Well done.

1 Like

why do you think his ER will be bad?

Are you certain about tiktok daily follow limits? I’ve been trying to find a number, but can’t find an aproximate number anywhere. If you know your help is appreciated

Cause no human will be doing 1241 follows on IG daily. It’s all about them patterns. Now I am not talking about his accounts obviously, cause I don’t now how aged they are, but I have witnessed some NEW accounts doing some wonders, but as they go longer down the route, the algo does manage to catch them. As I said, if he can keep doing this for a month, he must have hit that magic setting. Even before june 2019 doing 1200+ follows for several days on a row wasn’t possible. That is very very high numbers to hit.
Even being able to max out at that amount of follows a day, it is not a smart move. It’s about finding a sweet point. Always keep it lower than max. On the safe side. That is what I prefer.

Right, but if his targeting it good, he should have engaged followers. If he’s not hitting blocks, IG shouldn’t lower his reach beyond what they already do for people who follow/unfollow.

IG doesn’t only lower your ER by you hitting blocks only. IG lowers your ER when someone does automation like behavior or something unusual is detected by the algo. When someone buys fake followers etc or fake likes, they will not hit blocks, but may experience a drop in ER as an example. The amount of drops you mention is unfortunately unmeasureable. Some experience a huge drop when detected doing f/uf others experience minor drop.

Yeah, I know. That’s what I just said

I’ll continue my reply here because I don’t want to get too far off topic. I think IG always detects automation and reach/ER will be lowered regardless. Hitting blocks repeatedly will just further lower reach/ER. At least that was the case for me when I was doing F/U M/S @Micky

Your message was unclear to me I guess. I simply understood your statement as if there will only be some sort of drop due to the f/uf, but other than that, if he doesn’t hit blocks he will be alright. To this statement of yours, what I said was that hitting blocks isn’t the only reason for engagement drops. Engagement drop can be caused by many things. But let’s face it. A number as high as 200 follows an hour and a total of 1241 follows a day doesn’t only qualify your account for some blocks but the big HAMMER (a bann) :wink: Unless you really have that heavenly settings. Don’t forget the comments and dms that is being made also.

This statement of yours can not be more true.
Repeatly hitting blocks will lower your ER more and more for each time. Yes I can confirm this sir.

You’re right my friend! Just doing 1000 follows per day and human like behaviour in one sentence sounds kinda funny :sweat_smile:

In general I can imagine that Instagram is loosing up their restrictions even more in the future. What should be removed first when it’s about me it’s hard blocks of 7 days + posting restriction. This is pure censorship.

1 Like

@roy Things have been loosening up lately yes, definately. Well we have a real time proof right here by the post made by OP. The interesting thing to aknowledge is to see if this is a permanent solution. Maybe the growth of tik tok? Who knows. I personally hope it is a perm. solution.

2 Likes

Absolutely and I like that people are testing things out. In the next few days I will try to push the limits with some test accounts as well.

6000/30 makes us think in a box in kind of a way. Throwing away this rules from time to time to see if something changed is very interesting.

I can confirm this i followed yesterday 500 people and no block , i stopped after that because i dont want my acc baned. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you guys follow with API? I’m following with EB and its a pain sometimes

yeah i was going to run API but im not sure

Since June 2019 it has been hell… hoping this is the light at the end of the tunnel, fingerscrossed! Finally last 2-3 days my 8 warmsup accounts are running 0 blocks. Goodluck everyone!

Gonna do a big test at the moment , if it works gotta scale baby :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sounds interesting!

Does it include repost & dm?

1 Like

Follow, Unfollow, Likes, Repost, are working. DM function has been added and can DM 60 ppl per operation for now.

2 Likes