Following 1241 in one day?! The GOOD days are back?!

Hi everyone!

It appears for myself that Instagram automation has significantly became better!! How about the rest of you?

I’m using DC, full api, no contextual, all users scraped and f/u up to 200 an hour, a few DMs every other hour and so as commenting.

I’m shocked myself! I remember around July last year we was able to follow up to this many!

Theres over 60 accounts Following ranging from 100-1200, DMs and Comments.

These blocks are not HB - just the Temp blocks that I’ve found to resolve is ny reloging, confirming log in and the waiting several hours.

How’s everyone’s else’s using Jarvee’s EB?

Also try following in short bursts!

6 Likes

We’ll need a larger sample size than a 24 hour period. If you’re still doing this many actions a week from now, then that will be something to pay attention to.

8 Likes

Of course, I’ve never had it consistent at around 1000 a followings a day. I have however, had on average 200-400 Followings for 8 consecutive days. (refer to me previous posts last month.

This is a personal best since its been nothing but Instagram increasing their blocks up until only today mant accounts pushed further than ever.

How was yours today may I ask? :sunglasses:

Of course! I didn’t mean to sound rude- I think it’s great that you’ve been able to achieve what you’ve been able to achieve. My point was to not get too excited too quickly.

3 Likes

Impressive results, however, don’t push it :smiley:
better safe than sorry.
I’d cut that in half, 600 with good targeting is just enough.

Incredible results with DC! I guess you are not un-following at the same time.
Going good with EB here. Afraid to push that much though safe within limits and no HB yet :star_struck: :star_struck:

6000/30 is real though is it not?

Are you using scrappers?

I don’t think so. How come you follow 1200 a day, follow 5 days a month, and rest for 25 days? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Also do you see limitation for unfollow also relaxed? Doing it manually, I haven’t hit any follow blocks in months (never tried above 250/day) but I hit unfollow blocks almost every day under 200. Sometimes it goes away in a couple hours, sometimes it goes away in a couple days. But without being able to unfollow in mass, not having a follow limit doesn’t make that much difference.

Doesn’t this usually just end leaving the accounts in bad shape further down the line? I remember days that we were able to follow more than normal, but its always came back to bite us later down the line.

1 Like

That’s really great, the max number of users I could follow in one day without block is 400. :joy: Now i just keep my daily limits to 200 to avoid HB.

is it really true ? going to blast now

I will not rush to say this. let it work for at least 30 days. and check on several accounts, just 1 not mean’s too much.

1 Like

that’s crazy :heart_eyes:

Clearly something has changed for you to be able to follow over 1000. They probably need bots to bring engagement back to the platform

2 Likes

Can I ask how did you religion with api? Thanks

Perhaps IG is being smart and loosening restrictions as they see TikTok continuing to grow.

4 Likes

My theory:

IG Machine Learning every day learn something. In those days to due lockdown it learned that people spent more time on their platform and perform more actions than usual.

So if on February the like average was 20 daily a user that was following 50 users is strage -> red flag

Now everyone stay at home, so the average maybe is 100 day and if you perform 50 daily like you don’t have anymore the red flag.

Obviously: DC proxy -> red flag, no feed scrolling -> red flag and so on

It’s just my opinion actually.

PS: Automation works fine if you have a real business goal, not to grow followers to impressionate your friend - I’m talking generally :smile:

1 Like

I was thinking the exact same thing. TikTok has less restrictions and people are opting to grow on that platform. In my case many clients are desperate for the TikTok automation service because growing on instagram has become harder over the past few months.

1 Like

possibly true, insta is the bottom of the pile for us now as an agency since june last year.

1 Like