[For Spanish people]Looking for someone in Alicante

Hello guys,

So, as the title says, I am looking for someone who lives in Alicante or for someone who knows someone that lives in Alicante (Guardamar del Segura).

I am moving there next month on the 23rd. I already have a place to live and I will have help regarding working papers and bank procedure.

I am planning to move there and find a job.

My experience so far has seen me working in the following fields:

Talent Aquisition for Paprika Latino Production House in Bucharest, Romania for 2 years. Been part of the recruitment team for over 2 years.

Delivery driver for a restaurant in Bucharest for another 2 years.

Customer service in London in a bet house for 8 months (here I found out a lot of things about my patience and about 3rd tier people, very useful)

In the last 8 months I also studied Photography and I even practiced whenever I had the chance.

Everything above is outside my Instagram stuff I’ve been doing.

I am looking for something in either Real Estate or Travel agencies, but I don’t mind other fields that could engage me in a fast paced environment.

Counting on the power of MPSocial to get in touch with someone that could ease my work a little bit in my pursuit for a job there. Many thanks :pray:

good place to live,
GL mate

1 Like

I wish you the best in Spain, to be honest not the best moment to find a good job there, fast paced in Spain no no no, I have a huge list of people working with me here that left Spain. Anyway in the service sector you can find something - 800euros average. Also I hope you speak fluent Spanish :wink:
Extra tip: try to remove your experience in Romania from your CV, for obvious reasons.

Good luck!!!

1 Like

yeah, I know :eyes:

Thank you for the tip!

1 Like

Hola,
if you speak spanish, own a car and you’re fluent in other languages you are at the right moment here on the spanish mediterranean coast.

1 Like