FREE Niche Targetted Engagement Groups

I will be forming Niche Targeted engagement groups for my clients.

How will you benefit?
Google search or search in the forums how engagement group works.

What niches will be made?
Here are the niches that we will be building:

General:
Music Niche
Luxury
Motivation
Entrepreneurship
Personal Brands (any influencer)
Fashion
Fitness
Photography

HyperTargetted:
Mens Fashion
Womens Fashion
Motivational Speakers
Social Media Marketers
Beatmakers and Producers of Trap
Producers and beatmakers
Videographers
U.S.A Motivational speakers
U.S.A. Businessmen
London Music Producers

How can I join?
>> EDIT BY @HenryCooper
Please PM @unlimitedmarketing with the following format : |@username:niche:followercount|

DO NOT POST YOUR IG NAME OR TELEGRAM NAME HERE

How do you monitor leechers?
This will be DM groups so it will be a community. No leechers will be allowed as I will personally access each person who would enter. I have a team that will see every interaction in the account by the end of the day. And group members can report a group member if he got leeched. There are only 15 members per DM group so it will be easy to spot who doesn’t support a fellow member.

Let’s grow together!

All active members of the group will receive an Instagram growth ebook for free by the end of the month.

Cheers,
Charles

7 Likes

|@heyaprill:Personal Brands:22.4K

@theartconvict: photography:21.3k

How does your team see the likes given if there is 1200 likes on a picture by the end of the day ?

2 Likes

Are you all crazy here??
Send your usernames through PM!! This is not even a locked Topic! :sweat:

4 Likes

Ofc there will be some mistakes but eventually a leecher will be spotted in such a small dm group of only 15 people. A member will be able to spot who is leeching or not. It’s not like a 24h telegram group wherein it’s super hard to monitor. Btw, do you still have residential proxies available?

I see some people would want to make things private…

EDIT

Pm your usernames if you don’t want to reveal the accounts

1 Like

I just wanted to point it out in case you were not aware .

Example: If you check by the end of the day and the post has 1200 likes , you will only be able to see the last 200 likes . So you cannot tell if someone of the group like within the first 1000 likes or not .

3 Likes

This is false. I have no problem extracting likers of posts with huge amounts of likes. For example i recently scraped likers of post that had 100k likes for a member of this forum.

1 Like

So you are saying that you can extra , 100k likes from a post AFTER the post has reached 100k likes ?

For sure, didn’t push above that since there was no need to, but I know for sure that you can scrape a lot more if you want to.

Brb checking that .

2 Likes

@hvp17

Can you show me your json response structure ?

There is no hashcode for getting more results (next_max_id) and each response is limited to +/- 1000 likers .

If that is correct , did you sell someone a wrong list ? :joy:

1 Like

@vino2travel :niche:photography

end_cursor is next_max_id and I didn’t charge the guy did it for free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm so graph api and mobile endpoints have different results … thats new

{

u’status’: u’ok’,
u’user_count’: ,
u’users’: [
{
u’username’: u’’,
u’profile_pic_url’: u’’,
u’profile_pic_id’: u’’,
u’full_name’: u’’,
u’pk’: ,
u’is_verified’: False,
u’is_private’: False
},

[...]

]
}

3 Likes

yeah, it’s pretty new, they swiched to full GraphQL for web app about 1.5/2 months ago, it made scraping a lot easier for some things.

3 Likes

Last time I needed to edit my scraping codes was like 6 months ago when they changed the mobile endpoint output from 1000 to 200 per scrape . Which they seemed to changed back .

3 Likes

I already thought they - Instagram - are a bit stupid , but giving access to the full graph API is just … :joy:

4 Likes

Hey @HenryCooper and @hvp17 Is it wise to discuss any of the API or JSON that has to do with IG on the public side?

2 Likes

They seem to actually work on their web app, adding new features, etc. A few days or a week back they added stories and redesigned a lot of stuff

1 Like