I got tired of paying for Photoshop and found a completely free alternative that works as well as, or better. It is called Photopea.
Here is how I use it:
- I create a blank image file for each size of image that I use (IG, Pinterest, etc.). I then save that as a .psd file.
- I open each .psd file, and I add the following layers… background image, watermark, and text overlay.
- You can add numerous background layers, and turn them off and on as you like. You can add numerous text overlays, and turn them off and on as you like. You turn them off with the little eye looking icon on the right side layer list.
- So, if you have 8 different backgrounds and 8 different text overlays, then you can quickly make 64 different images!
- Then you can save the image as a jpg or whatever format you need.
- When you want to work on the next image set, open up the appropriate psd file, make you additions and changes and there you have your images.
Best of luck all!