Free 'Super Child' account

Hey guys! I have been running my own homemade accounts for about six months now and havn’t lost a single one. I used to have so many issues when buying them so I decided to try find a way to make awesome, genuine accounts.

Now, these are made with very little additional information added. Because as a m/s provider you want to be able to customize it and add the posts you need. You can use for other things if you want.

Accounts have:
-Small bio
-Profile pic
-1 post
-Made on real phones
-Real numbers
-On the IG app
-Unique Ip and device ID

There are no bots, scripts or anything automation related and this is why they last so long.

I WANT TO TEST HOW WELL THEY WORK ON OTHER PEOPLE’S SETUPS!

SO, DM ME WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR WARMUP ROUTINE AND IF YOU SEEM KNOWLEDGEABLE YOU WILL GET A FREE ACCOUNT TO TEST. JUST SIMPLE THINGS LIKE WHEN YOU WOULD START ACTIONS ETC.

I am not giving accounts to people that cannot warmup an account properly.

*If I can get a decent amount of good feedback I will place an advert in marketplace. If they only work for me then I’ll keep them for myself. Win, win!

DM NOW!

3 Likes

Willing to try and eventually buy from you in future for m/c

1 Like

It is better to sell them directly and offer 1 test account.

1 Like

Id rather test them to a lot of people so that im not wasting my time making heaps if they don’t work.

Also can figure out if it’s my warmup style combined with the accounts that make them good or if any warmup style works.

I’ve seen the hate people can bring in the marketplace for people with account issues. Don’t want that burden.

That’s a good reason to do that

2 Likes

Yeah, better to make sure things work well instead of wasting people’s time and money

1 Like

Agree better to test on other people setup, sometime what works for you might now work for other. Good approach.

1 Like

Yeah, They work perfectly for me. But most guys I know make their own accounts and sell them.

So, thought I’d let the people of MPsocial test them and give me feedback so, I can see how good they are.

Those accounts are just meant to be used as Child accounts, not for scraping purposes?

1 Like

Yeah only child or main accounts.

Thanks a lot bro!

You mentioned you created your IG through mobile app.

How did you do that without getting linked? IG has your IMEI so unless you used different phone each time it could be linked so I assume you used some special method?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah I use a cloaking device and something that changes device Id, Ip etc. It’s pretty advanced setup and takes a little longer to make accounts but they work great!

1 Like

I didn’t have particular issues with Child nor with accounts that are used as Scrapers in Scraper/Main method. The only issue issue I’ve got is when I am using them just for scraping Emails and additional info. That has been a pain in the a** for me :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah that’s because of Instagrams new api limits. We are all struggling with that unfortunately