Full Browser Exp in Jarvee?

Hey guys, I want to know if I should use the full browser exp Tool in Jarvee to make my profiles seem more natural?

And if so, what settings should I use there exactly?

1 Like

Yes, we recommend using that one. You can use the default settings available on the tool, then gradually increase after a week or two if you’d like to.

You can also add there more websites to visit as well

1 Like

Yes, using the Full EB Ex is a good idea, but if you are using Instagram via the API, I recommend using the Random Action tool

1 Like

I noticed that the full screen EB has different sizes than chrome or any other browser. Would that be a red flag if too many people used the EB on full screen on a 1080x1920 full HD screen?

1 Like

That tool allows you to mimic real human behavior like browsing, visiting different websites etc.

1 Like

yes you can use that tool it’s helpful especially when warming up accounts, try to use the default settings and see how it goes.

1 Like

I used the tool with the default settings for 24 hours without problems for now, but I have one question remaining: Is this tool using scrapers api calls?

I don’t think that it affects my scrapers, am I right?

well if you have the option (when using any tool use scrapers) checked then if that tool need to do API calls it will use the scrapers, but not need to worry if will not hurt your scrapers.

1 Like

Have you check Is it using scrapers API call?

1 Like