Fully changing mobile device ID

hey guys I have a question that I hope someone can answer.

The IMEI number of your phone is 100% yours and no one else have the same as you. Every phone has one IMEI number, so there’s as much IMEI numbers as phones.

If I am going to change the IMEI with a rooted phone, what number I’m a going to change it to? And if I change my IMEI number wouldn’t I be changing to someone else’s?

The 15-digit IMEI number indicates the origin and model of the device. The first eight digits indicate the device’s origin and its model while the last six digits identify the manufacturer of the device.

Would really appreciate it.

Dial *#06# or look in Settings>About Device :slight_smile:

yes I know how to find my IMEI number haha but if I am going to change it, what number I’m a going to change it to?

Every phone has one IMEI number, so there’s as much IMEI numbers as phones.

And if I change my IMEI number wouldn’t I be changing to someone else’s?

Original Post:

That is what you were asking, so I answered that.

sorry its me that can’t formulate a question correctly, I have edited it now

Have several old rooted phones laying around never crossed my mind to use for account till I came to this forum. Phone service is so much more expensive here than in Asia it seems.

1 Like

even if you get the same imei as someone else is still good to makes accounts unless has been spammed before but that quite rare no? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thats an interesting question though but I think should be fine. Like @Broked said its very rare that someone abused an IMEI number for account creation as we are 0,00000000001% people of the world with phones :smiley:

But another question “as we are all here about that now”: How do you change your device’s IDs? With which app? And do you change all different IDs (IMEI, Device ID, Google ID, etc) or just device ID?

I personally change all IDs and I am about to figure out how to do it with the device ID changer of xposed.

1 Like

Did you find out how to change all device IDs yet?

I installed Magisk and I am trying to figure it out right now

1 Like

Couldnt you just scrape craigslist, ebay or swappa and get IMEI that way then use those since you know they come from phones?

1 Like

My friends at the mobile shop are setting up my phone again and hopefully tommorow I can install xposed framework through recovery mode and use the device id changer then.

Cool tell me when you could find something out bro

Theoretically yes, but its about an overall process to change every id on the phone that every footprint gets deleted for creating the new account. Theres an app like I said, which works with few changed setups on the phone, that should change all ids,footprints at once.

I’ll look into xposed when I’m rooted. Already bricked an s5 trying to root it :joy:

2 Likes

Oh shit brother I feel you :smiley:
Today I was stucked in a bootloop thats why I gave my phone to the experts :smiley:
Cool lets exchange later together, we will all make it guys