Fun fact... I used to produce melodic dubstep!

Thought this might be worth sharing, even though I left the EDM scene quite a while back!

Post some electronic music that you’re enjoying right now in the comments section!

Embrace One feat Shaz Sparks - Gravity

Embrace One feat. Shaz Sparks - Flight

Embrace One feat. Shaz Sparks - Altitude

Embrace One feat. Shaz Sparks - Altitude (Second Version)

Virtual Riot - Sugar Rush (Embrace One Remix)

7 Likes

I still perform on weekly basis. Not on cafe though, it was bad for my health (passive smoking and shit, I don’t smoke) …
I played on local church :smiley: here’s my video when my church (GPdI Ecclesia) goes again other GPdI in Riau province, Indonesia (I’m using keyboard and keytar! :stuck_out_tongue: )

Because you specifically asked for EDM, here goes my work rearranging one song (JPCC - Yesus Mulia) with EDM drop and funky ending, while keeping the original arrangement (almost metal with heavy orchestral section) on the first half of the song.

5 Likes

This is great! I produce music too although too shy to post some, what types of rigs/setups do you guys have?

2 Likes

I mostly listen to mainstream EDM. Anything from Snake to Zedd.

But right now I have those 3.

@rinaldojonathan Damn I didn’t expect that drop in the second video!

2 Likes

These are sick dude! The first one has a Seven Lions vibe - I know because it took me ages to get the hang of those lion drop on FL studio!

I love producing, but it takes up so many hours in a blink of an eye so I have been putting it off now for about a year :frowning:

I know you left the EDM scene, but are you still producing at all?

I’m currently listening to SAFIA ( I will be seeing them live in few months):

My favorite musical experience was seeing Justice live, out of this world:

My favorite artist of all time is Kavinsky (I hope to see him live one day):

I’ve seen this trio live too many times to count, Above and Beyond:

Another really fun live experience was RL Grime:

If you want to see something super crazy, watch this video by ODESZA. It makes me feel not sober every time I watch it:

2 Likes

hope you like it :smiley:

nobody expected that, even the congregation don’t know what to do, to dance or take a video lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh my God, you are awseome! Buut you will never be better than me… I know how to play the triangle hahaha

1 Like

I used to play guitar…

HERO.

@embraceone That’s amazing ! One more artist here :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for sharing these. Looks like you’re really enjoying yourself! Nice to be exposed to something completely different to what I’m used to. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would love to hear it! I have a very humble home setup which consists of:

• two Tannoy Reveal 401 monitors, and;
  • a Proel Eikon10S sub.

Running Cubase Pro-8 with a variety of VSTs including Komplete 10 Ultimate by NI, the Fabfilter Pro Bundle and the complete Waves bundle, among other things. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s cool! Great bundles man, I just bought some focals for my studio, so excited!

1 Like

oh this is so cool! Didn’t know There were so many creative people here :slight_smile:

Here is one of my tracks from about 12 years ago. I kind of regret quitting really. Do you still produce at all?

One of my favorites right now. I still produce in Ableton.

Setup: Focusrite scralett 2i2, Kali audio monitors, Akai MPK, Ableton, Omni, Native Instruments Ultimate, Serum, Nexus and Waves.

Thanks for these! Takes me back as I used to DJ a lot of mainstream EDM locally. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I creative mind in the community. Love it!

1 Like

Im still producing and started learning marketing to eventually grow artistry with it.