Funniest Most Active Account

Followed from 2 accounts I do no likes with this will be fun to watch. 9,000 posts how long has this guy been posting?

How would we organize this? We need at least 100 child accounts to seed his account.

1 Like

@wortime Can we make a poll and everyone who contributes clicks “yes” so we have an idea about the support?

2 Likes

I’m down. As far as resources it won’t be much for any one person. As far as overall impact I would imagine it would make this guys day many times over. Really.

When I get to a pc I’ll make a thread or one of you can. Why not try it and see what happens? Most it takes is a few minutes to set up.

2 Likes

@Larsometer

Nice work!

only 104 from me :slight_smile: Currently struggling with the poll. Have not done that yet. So I have to de-virginize myself.

1 Like

It’s the little :gear: looking icon and you can choose options.

1 Like

Done. Only the IG profile link embedding didn’t work for me. Anyhow… the stones are rolling.

2 Likes

@BHVen How did you find him? Or is this one of your projects? If so… BIG KUDOS for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess Giovanni is his client. He came yesterday into BHVen’s skyscraper :cityscape: and said: “My account is in such a bad condition, I will never get more likes. I mean I could buy likes, but that is not my way. Do you think there is a way to get more likes with the same content?”
BHVen: "Sure, yes."
Giovanni: “Really? I mean without buying likes or setting up slave / fan accounts or using an engagement group?!”
BHVen:“Yes, definitely!”
Giovanni: “I dont think so. How you wanna achieve that?”
BHVen: “Lets see if I find some people who will do it just for free.”
Giovanni: “Nobody in the world :earth_americas: will do that! I bet one million $ :moneybag: even not YOU can make me get 100 likes tomorrow!”
BHVen: “Challenge accepted!”

6 Likes

You either know BHVen very well or you should be called the “ConspiracyGirl” from now on :slight_smile:

Could live with both… and either way it is fun

2 Likes

Thanks, but I am neither “conspirative” nor a girl :slightly_smiling_face:
So maybe its the first option :wink:

1 Like

Well if it would be first option you would play the game and see where it leads I guess… Some extra work for a slave is no pain.

2 Likes

True, and I totally agree with you. If I was in the position to do it, yes. But I had many issues with (mobile) proxies and accounts. Likely you wouldn’t believe how little the amount of acc.s is that I have… That is basically also one of the reasons why I asked for help here some months ago, but anyhow…

Lets discuss how BHVen should use the million he gets soon :wink:

1 Like

You guys are all actually insane haha were gonna make this guy famous and its gonna be crazy. I only found the account because he commented on a post of one of my clients. He is not a client and I dont know him lol

To embed it I just posted the link, I didnt do anything fancy. The link has to be on its own line though I think.

2 Likes

If he really makes a million he could donate the money for free mobile proxies to all contributors for some time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And when HenryCooper and the others are losing 70% of their clients, what will they do with BHVen then?! :blush: :fearful:

But your idea is good… DONATION! And the no.1-contributor of this forum (WORTIME) should have the honor to select the charity for it :slightly_smiling_face:

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

@all: a quick poll showed clearly that people here are believing that @BHVen gets one mio. $ :slightly_smiling_face: :

#TheTruth #DefinitelyNotAFakePoll :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Fully agree. It actually was @wortime idea. So he should have the choice and the full honor.

2 Likes

+9000 posts of him casually drinking coffee, it’s amazing content for an Instagram account.

By the way, would be actually insane, if this was an account or client from one of this forum’s members :smiley:

2 Likes

Some of his posts are kind of funny tbh.

“Drinking Jack Daniels from a white cup cuz it’s wednesday”

“My middle finger likes you”

“You know you wish you were f_/cking me”

This is he kind of quality content that keeps me here.

7 Likes