Funniest Most Active Account

I cant even believe the amount of time it must take this guy to do this everyday. Its like he thinks hes texting each time with a picture:

6 Likes

Can we make him famous?

Everyone makes 1 child account and contributes 1 like per post from the LE.

It would be a ridiculous and heartwarming experiment.

10 Likes

not bad :wink:

this reminds me of the times of SEO, when in Poland the website of one of the politicians has been positioned on the word “idiot” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Times like these remind me of why the internet is the greatest invention ever.

Ps. At least his accounts is warmed up right?

2 Likes

Nice idea… :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe we all can do this also for a charity :smiley:

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:
@all:
Gonna be hard for him to get famous without you guys - because, well the content and well the ER…

3 Likes

That is an awesome account to play “Find the difference”.

2 Likes

9000 post lol

2 Likes

I see it as a kind of community “the egg” challenge. 1 account and 1 like per person ( as long as we have 100+ participants) could produce some very interesting results. Might make this old mans day as well.

1 Like

I’m in. One of my slaves supports him from now on.

1 Like

We could and should organize this. 100+ accounts banging away at some random dudes account could have some interesting results. One day this dude will wake up and have 1,000 new followers per day. #selfieguy

2 Likes

It’s an experiment I was thinking about.
Would be interesting to see if there is any significant negative effect caused by receiving so many likes from non-followers.

EDIT:
also, I’m in.

2 Likes

The non follower likes won’t hurt his algo because well, his shit sucks pretty hard. He literally can’t do any worse.

But when 100+ child accounts are pushing him, his real likes will hit. I bet his account would go viral and someone would pick it up and write about it.

I think it would be an interesting experiment. And it would make his day too.

3 Likes

Maybe then he will have more luck with the ladies too

“Ladies I’m tryin”

1 Like

Ill provide 50 accounts to like 1 image for this guy a day, who is up for it as well?

2 Likes

The more random the likes the better.

1 Like

I found @wortime idea so enticing that I sent 104 likes to Giovannis latest post.

So I threw a mid sized stone in the lake (because someone has to start).

Who is next?
Who is keeping the ribbles alive and contribute to a big wave?

Come on people! Everybody admired the stupid egg and now we can see for ourselves if we can organize ourselves for the magic…

Let’s discover the viral potential of social media together. Vamonos juntos!

2 Likes

So just follow him from an account and like his posts?

1 Like

get out your steroids and make the magic happen. Would love to read about him in the news :slight_smile:

Follow him at least for some days and give him likes on his latest posts.

2 Likes

I’ll dedicate one child account and 10 likes per post from mine. I would love to see something good happen. Imagine a regular user became as hot as the egg account. (Which we haven’t heard about since it beat Kylie)

1 Like

Well done @Larsometer , the first stone is cast!

1 Like