Fyi -- android 11 and clone app --

I got 2 new Oneplus 8T’s for my insta accounts and it has Android 11. After much searching –
2accounts from the play store I found works perfectly.

5 Likes

thank you for that Alexnvo

1 Like

But on what basis do you judge these apps whether they are best or not?

Simple I need to post …not wait till my other app updates thier software. . That’s critical .they don’t crash or hang waiting for it to load and never do. Also not rebooting the phone. It’s Android 11 and just came out and very few apps support it that’s clone apps. I have 40 plus instagram accounts on one phone so that’s how I base it

2 Likes

Xiaomi’s / Redmi’s have built in clone app. Updates as the update comes on original app. Works flawlessly. Only limit is the cap of cloning one time.

1 Like

Often those phone clones can’t read phones photo gallery in the case of oneplus 8T. Plus limited to only 1 clone :cold_sweat:

Dont have this problem with photos at Xiaomis. But its limited to clone one time - that is correct. The good side about Xiaomis is that you are getting a lot of “bang” for your buck.

1 Like

But even with cloning won’t it show that its using same phone?
I am using 2 samsung S9 and works great,5 accs / phone.

1 Like

Yes. Fingerprints all over

2 Likes

happens when you get glass back phones
what

1 Like

Could you tell as which two apps ? Thank you

That’s the name of the clone app. 2accounts

What about using appcloner? Ive made lots of accounts using that and none have been linked. I don’t run them on my phone though. Just create

I don’t know I don’t use it

1 Like

Hello,

Is anyone can confirm that Instagram App can be easily cloned on Xiaomi or Huawei mobile phones since they are coming with prebuilt app cloner.

I recently have bought one Xiaomi mobile phone and I want to use it with 10 Instagram accounts, since IG is by default allowing no more than 5 accounts to be used per installed app.

So my question is, can I clone IG app and than add 5 more accounts on that cloned app?

Do you maybe know if IG will detect that I’m using 2 Instagram apps on the same mobile phone?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day.

Best Regards

Bruh, this is a 7 months old thread… In IG this is years lol. But I can tell you that Xiaomi/Redmi SUCKS balls for cloning apps. Its half broken and can’t even upload anything from the cloned app. Use the app cloner if you want to achieve this. best 4$ I ever spent for sure.

1 Like

@BruceSilduk Hello, thank you for your fast reply.

May I ask you what is your recommendation regarding which app to use?

Parallel Space, Dual Space or something else?

Best Regards

all of those are a bad choice imo. App cloner is the way to go as I said. It’s not free but definitely worth it, you can create even 20 app clones if you want to and if you figure out the right settings you can make them look somewhat unique device. But be warned, bypassing the phone limit using 3rd party apps, be it Xiaomi, OP or app cloner you may still lose those accs esp if you’ll do automation with them.

1 Like

2accounts still work also mentioned in my first thread

Hey @Alexnvo I have been using 2accounts on my Xiaomi phone with out any issues in the past few months.

Recently I have installed it on my Samsung NOTE 10+.
First I added only two accounts and everything worked perfectly. After I added another two accounts I have lost REELS option to be posted.

Do you maybe know why this happened and what could be possible solution?

Best Regards