Gain followers via FB ads

try to not just focus on gaining followers from ads by just buying ads…

if you want to maximize your results ( followers in your case ) from an ad i would also setup jarvee to follow/unfollow users who liked the ad it self ( likers in this case are highly active/interested in your ad )

or do auto message to them offering discount for followers or a chance for trial offer …etc

so my point is try to engage with users who engaged with your ads, try different type of engagements and see what will result in much better Follow rate

just like sales funnels man

5 Likes

Follow unfollow? I’ve got software blocks

use EB, or reset device ID and slow it down as you will only try to engage with likers of your ads and nothing else in your case

I suggest you to enroll a good FB ads course… there’s a lot of this type of course online :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been experimenting with them for a little while. You can definitely gain followers. My issue has been that when I only target U.S./Canada, they don’t convert nearly as well as certain European countries. There are so many different variables to experiment with. I’m confident it can be done. I just haven’t found the right formula yet.

I use story ads and run traffic to client profile
(2$ daily budget)

Stats in last days
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

8 Likes

2$ and 200 followers a day??

1 Like

even +432

0,01 cent per click

5 Likes

Well done @jimiiz Those are great results. Would you mind showing us an example story?

1 Like

That’s great… If you can share some more details that would be wonderful :slight_smile:

Which countries are you targeting?

1 Like

would love to know more!

Are you using anything else than Instagram ads for this client or ads only?

2 Likes

Awesome numbers from story ads.

Also, how is the engagement rate of that account since you started doing that for the client?

We are all curious: D As much saliva drips: D :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Curious here too.

1 Like

this is insane, is all you are doing is running story ads? I would love to see a tutorial or even what niche the clients account is in for how you are getting these results

1 Like

I will open the topic in the next day to show you step by step as I did story Ads for my client❤️

12 Likes

Thanks dude that would really help.

Are you in the facebook ad business?

1 Like

Holly sh**. Awesome results! It should be your mains focus instead of automation I think :joy: