Stats in last days
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

8 Likes

2$ and 200 followers a day??

1 Like

even +432

0,01 cent per click

5 Likes

Well done @jimiiz Those are great results. Would you mind showing us an example story?

1 Like

That’s great… If you can share some more details that would be wonderful :slight_smile:

Which countries are you targeting?

1 Like

would love to know more!

Are you using anything else than Instagram ads for this client or ads only?

2 Likes

Awesome numbers from story ads.

Also, how is the engagement rate of that account since you started doing that for the client?

We are all curious: D As much saliva drips: D :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Curious here too.

1 Like

this is insane, is all you are doing is running story ads? I would love to see a tutorial or even what niche the clients account is in for how you are getting these results

1 Like

I will open the topic in the next day to show you step by step as I did story Ads for my client❤️

12 Likes

Thanks dude that would really help.

Are you in the facebook ad business?

1 Like

Holly sh**. Awesome results! It should be your mains focus instead of automation I think :joy:

But how many of these followers are from story ads specifically? Are some of these followers from f/uf or other methods as well?

I learned this the hard way and spent a bunch of money expecting growth to no avail.

What niche is the main account?

I can guarantee you if he is paying less than 1 Cent per click it is traffic from India. Won’t really make your clients happy if you ask me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, this seems to be the case. Removing india, it will still be cheap, without india, seems like mostly from brazil -> Mexcio

1 Like