Gaining Followers Instagram

Hi Guys,

Have you also been stagning regarding your followers increase, do you have any tips on increasing your followers ?

Thanks for the help

I want to gain followers in my account

Without more info, it’s hard to say anything beyond the usual:

1. Better content
  2. Better networking/engage with followers
  3. Black/grey hat methods to improve reach

How big is your account? How have you grown it? What niche?

1 Like

Better content and learn how to grow using m/s or f/uf

Or just pay someone to grow it for you!

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the tip. What is m/s ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Do you have an example of Black/grey methods ?

I have around 115K, I have grown it organically, and it is a jewelry account.

Thanks

Yeah as guys have already said, content is the main thing. Make sure it’s unique, good quality, and niche related.

If you want to accelerate it, you should use f/u method. It’s still the most efficient way at least in my case.

m/s means mother/slave method. you can use the search feature on this forum to find more threads about it.

2 Likes

m/s is mother slave. One of the most common methods used for IG for fast/ stable growth (in blackhat anyway)

1 Like

Pay someone who can do it for you
Nd have a cup of tea on your chair.:blush:
Lots of knowledge require buddy
Better content should be there
Post having good captions and hastags
Connectivity network
Depends on your content much more
And lots of things…
Its take time but the faster way is in first line

1 Like

Optimise your insta account
Keep consistent content and what followers want
Schedule Instagram post in advance
Stay away from fake followers
Start conversations
Find hastags and caption relivent

I’ve read in many posts that writing better content is necessary to grow your accounts, but I have a very basic question: “How do I know if the content I have written is good?” :sweat_smile:. Sorry if this is a very dumb question

1 Like

If your current followers like and engage with it then its at least decent. To fully test you need to bring traffic to the account.

1 Like

Thanks! and if my followers like it then ideally I should try to create more such content.

1 Like

yes definitely if your followers liking your content than u should try to make such content for them

1 Like

Yeah. Best way is to do some form of growth strategy and see what the average amount of followers you should be getting vs the amount you are.

If the content is awesome then you will get a high follow rate. If not, then a low one.

Ive had to change my creation styles many times to try and get more engagement.

Testing is the key, try a new post style and see how it performs. Put up a story poll etc.

This of course means you have a good following currently. If its a new account. Then work on the growth strategy part I mentioned above and test with your followers later.

test is the only way to find the answer to that question, when you test stuff you can analyze and understand your audience better then from there you can do modifications.

1 Like

Thanks for the information!

1 Like