Game of Thrones (possible spoilers if not caught up)

So excited for tonight’s episode.

What a journey it has been. It’s been a long time since a beloved character has died and I imagine that will change tonight.

Arya is my favorite character arc by far, still integrating her “development” from the last episode.

Who else is pumped for tonight!?

6 Likes

Me me me. The first 2 episodes were a straight tease.
I feel like everyone is gonna die :woozy_face:
P.S. You might lose your face if you spell Arya’s name wrong again

4 Likes

fixed, thanks for pointing that out

The first two eps have been great for pacing and story/character development but definitely a tease for what’s coming tonight, just makes it that much more exciting, so much buildup!

it will be interesting to see if the show can still surprise us, now that everyone expects the unexpected

4 Likes

Am in Germany and need to wait until Tuesday (bought it on Amazon). Hope third episode will finally have some action not just all this emotional stuff…

1 Like

Yes first episode felt like a homecoming and the second felt like goodbyes
I’m still holding out on so many fan theories lol
I want Syrio to still be Alive. I think Qyburn has secret motives and also need the hound and his brother to finish their fight.

1 Like

Get a US proxy or really good VPN, you will get all the netflix HBO etc you want.

1 Like

Thanks… too late unfortunately. Was so greedy that I clicked buy the hole season already… Patience is killing me :frowning:

1 Like

Oh boy yeah that last episode did feel like a goodbye. They set the mood so incredibly well. I’ve felt uneasy this entire week waiting for this episode

2 Likes

yeah was like they wanted to get all the ladies and possibly p*ssies into the GoT thing…

2 Likes

Well, episodes 3 4 and 5 will be as one story, 3 and 5 will be directed by the same guy that was directing Battle of the Bastards, so get ready for some serious action, hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the action, the epic battles, the tense 1 v 1 fights, but I also love the more tender emotional moments, the character development, the political intrigue. Imo, the action wouldn’t be as impactful or meaningful without the more emotional and intellectual side of the story to provide contrast and balance. It really encompasses the whole spectrum of human experience which is what makes the show so masterful. After all, without our human emotions and vulnerability, we might as well all join the army of the dead…

2 Likes

Valar Morghulis…

I couldn’t see shit! Who’s dying??

1 Like

bro everyone, even night king. but i dont believe that he is dead.

My home girl Arya with that clutch play right before the buzzer…

1 Like

I’m still alive :wink:

Jon should’ve just stayed down in the crypts with everyone else.

Jorah went out like a G though

1 Like

Not for long, I hope :slight_smile:

Hey :rage:

(13 chars)

Nothing personal, I just don’t believe you (worst actress in the show by far) :slight_smile: