Germany Only - Cheapest Unlimited 4G Lte

Great find…but Germany has nothing on Canada with mobile costs…I can see packages on mobile for 10GB data for $20-30 euro/month. That same package would cost us in Canada about $80 euro

Great source for potential account creation though…how often do they swap out IPs and what have your results been like in terms of account stability?

Gosh, thats awful and I thought we were really the worst.

1 Like

Are you also from Germany?

yup!
13 chars

1 Like

Would it end the world? Helping isn’t forbidden. You just soaked into from a lvl 1 thread

No

It’s not about not wanting to help. It’s about not wanting to share certain information on the public web.

Yes and I already added more valuable information to this thread than you did so far.

1 Like
  1. It‘s certain information below a German proxy idea post. Not a thread you created. 10-20 people would see it, that’s it. Giving it to private users that specifically ask would also be an option. But whatever it’s your decision, everybody‘s different :hatched_chick:

2. If I knew nearly as much as you I would have already shared that information here. But hey! You added more valuable information, I have no right to talk…

I see that you are easily offended. Let’s just agree to disagree to not spam the thread. No fence but you’re new to the forum so I understand that you don’t completely get what I wrote before. Have a nice day

I don’t feel offended by some person I don’t know from the internet. I just hate that attitude. Soaking Info from a lvl 1 thread but refuses to give valuable information back because it’s not a lvl 2 thread? Seems pretty stupid to me. I’m not new to the page, I forgot my old details and was active in the past. I was lvl 2 btw

Bro there simply is information we shouldn’t write in public threads, those are the rules, please calm down and accept that :wink:

1 Like

If that‘s the case I apologize. I wasn’t aware that it’s against the rules to provide certain informations to the public eye on mpsocial, my bad

2 Likes

to all fags who told you cant get an russian sim for 2 - 3 € a month with unlimited 4g
here you go

90 Rubel is 1,26 €

Oh my god, here in Spain, they charge you like 30€ for an unlimited 4g plan…