[GET] The botting app on your phone

Hello topic copied from another forum. Maybe someone will be useful because it is really very interesting :slight_smile: best regards

VT:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3e8674cc23074477c2fe6548823d7bf25ee3ab359ad68d2caea2dcd683b0013a/detection

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/117ou9y2fmwtl2j/Followers_Chief_v1.5.7_Pro_UNLOCKED.apk/file

Topic started from this forum.
It gives a link to the topic, because there are solutions or settings in the comments on that forum.
People write.
If I have to delete the link, please write.
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/get-follower-chief-android-pro.1169897/

27 Likes

thans for share how much account are supported is it scalable ?

2 Likes

It wasn’t until 30 minutes ago that I found it :slight_smile:
That’s why I gave a link to the forum.
Also now I will test everything :slight_smile:

te guy who promoted it on the thread tell he used it 3 years with no issue…lol like if the best automtion tool got severe blocks problems and this app didn’t but who knows maybe it can be the solution

2 Likes

is it some sort of macro based app? would be great to find this working over through the IG app :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My dearest treasures!
Download and test, not ask: D
Only after the question test.

2 Likes

Someone already downloaded it? I have a second phone but I can’t find it know (hopefully didn’t lost it haha).

Just want to know if it’s legit and not putting some trash on my phone. When it’s legit I will download it immediately on my main phone. I have to try that out :sunglasses:

1 Like

Second to that! Just remember to keep safe, Instagram algorythms are decent to say the least at cathing bots. Dont forget to use a proxy (and a decent one) as well. I’ve been going with smartproxy for a while now, but there are many good providers out there. In case you need to choose one yourself, here’s a link, so I’ll save you some googling time: https://proxyway.com/guides/best-proxies-for-instagram

2 Likes

Not to be pessimistic but what is their ROI when they bring a functional automation tool on the table for free (don’t forget all the updates they have to do on a consistent basis). Maybe it isn’t that complicated because it’s automation directly on the phone, I’m not a developer, but I’m sure it’s still a good amount of work. Could be that it gets handled like an open source project in the background?

2 Likes

i have just downloaded it and tested it , so far so good and very easy to use

2 Likes

I tried to download it multiple times, enabled “unknown apps” but it’s showing always this error below. Anybody got this too?

English: “App wasn’t installed”

1 Like

i didnt get this error sorry i think you can download on google play too (followers chief) red logo with a white rocket in the middle

2 Likes

What’s the minimum android version I need to have for this?

1 Like

I believe its because “unknown apps” are still not allowed on my phone. In Google Play Store you won’t find the unlocked version.

1 Like

ok but please make sure to update us here about scaling,proxy and what work and what doesn’t it will be nice to see how it goes with everyone of us to see if tis will be the magical solution :grin:

1 Like

I gave you a topic for a forum there, the guest supposedly does it for 4 years. I wrote a message to him there now. Also write maybe he will come here and explain us this application :slight_smile: Team strength <3

The application is only on android.

Do not count only on others :slight_smile:
I only gave it and what you do is your business.
But it’s best for this guy to come here and make friends with us: D
Write him a message and I will be grateful.

@roy

dear tell me how much is this version in the google store?
Because I have to go now and buy android: D
How much does this version normally cost?

1 Like

Now I downloaded it from the app store and doing the free trial. Currently I’m using the Story Viewer Feature and the app is able to view around 75-150 stories per minute on the fastest speed. I will let it run, let’s see.

1 Like

What is the cost afterwards?
Is it a one time license cost?
For one account?
@roy
@bkk1092

1 Like

Asked my questions on the main thread on BHW.
Is this actually safe? As in not going to harvest my phone and data?
Stick it on an old phone maybe?
Given its public it most likely won’t last long

2 Likes

If it works, use it.
Buy a phone for a few zlotys and earn, don’t look for problems for now.
There is an application to download for android and then you will pay and have an update.
I doubt that they will be here.

2 Likes