[GET] The botting app on your phone

How safe is it to use compared to Jarvee?

Check masslooking news. Ig send AC to all accounts everypeople thinks its a bug on ig

Been using it for a day now and so far so good

1 Like

Hey,

Did you download the app via Google store then apply the crack with the link above?

Thanks!

It could have worked before, now the blocks are more intense.

yes :wink: for checking unfollowers

1 Like

Does it work, however or not?
Now I will test this on accounts that have not received an AC wave.

yes it works, in my case I think the problem was because instagram was not showing the followers from other accounts so the app couldnt process the list…

1 Like

can I download it from apple store?

I think it’s not available for IPhone

and how can I use it?

How many account can i run safely using 1 single proxy?

DC 1:1 - Mobile proxy up to 10-20

It is only available on android

Fellas, new app behavior hahaha, when we try to refresh our follow list to try to see who did unfollow, or is not follow back, seems instagram app will hide the followers list and doesn’t allow the app to see all the followers list. so now I don’t have analytics from my followers, Is this happening with all app?

are you guys able to do actions with this paid app?
how is the growth?

1 Like

Has anyone successfully sended DMs with this app over a longer period of time? When yes how many per day? I think for this particular case it’s worth to use it again.

Edit: Didn’t found an option to send messages to specific users, so it’s useless in my case. Functional for sending messages to new users though.

Guys, if someone find the 1.6 version Unlocked and could share here I thank you! Because now appear this message.

How is this compared to JV? You guys experiencing blocks?