Getting started in Jarvee - a guide for Brands & Businesses

great guide!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the very comprehensive guide, will test it out and let you know!

1 Like

Liked and bookmarked. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Does anyone else find that they get a better follow back ratio when they follow private users? I use Automator to clear my follow request backlog every few weeks to keep the pipes clean. Downsides besides more reports?

1 Like

interested to know as i actually avoid Following them on all of my accounts!

1 Like

Yeah it seems to be the standard to avoid following private accounts. For me, private accounts get better results and are more frequently real people. IGaudit estimates 87% of my followers are real, which is higher than scores in my competitor set. Just wondering if I’m missing a key reason.

1 Like

Good for you bro I’m happy that they worked great for you well i guess ill have to give them a try too!
it’s been a year since i decided to not follow them ,maybe something changed now !

thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m new with Jarvee. I run it from home for only one instagram witch is mine. I just got blocked for a week. I was just under 200 follow per day. I think I might have the wrong setting! Should I use the embed browser to log in and follow if I run it from the same rooter at home? if I want to see my feed on instagram can I use my phone at the same time? or do every time I want to go see my instagram and post from my phone I have to stop all the actions from jarvee? can I go look at it tru Jarvee on the option browse if I do do I have to stop the actions ? many thanks !

Hi and welcome!

Everything changed over the last couple of months so currently use embedded browser for follow and likes.

You can use your mobile at the same time just remember that your actions are combined so don’t follow a bunch of people from your mobile if Jarvee is doing it for you.

The above settings may be too fast for Instagram with their new limits so try increasing your time between operations to 60-90 minutes, number of follows 10-20.

Don’t forget to warm up so don’t do 200 on the first day or after a block.
20-30 first day increasing by 20 every day.

Good luck!

Thanks for your replie Avo.

I would have some more question if it’s possible for you to help me out.

I got banned from instagram yesterday for one week. So before I run Jarvee again I want to make sure I have the right settings

I’m not sure why I got banned,.maybe my settings where a little too much or I just did not set it up properly.

I changed the computer I was running jarvee from because the other was way too slow. I did this after the banned so that’s not the reason. I’m guessing I will have to start from scratch since I had a license for only one computer. Is there anyway I can get back my old setting from my old computer to see where I went wrong? Can I also retrieve the follow ratio from my source on my old computer if I havent save the excel files?

Before I insert my info for my instagram, should I wait after the ban to ask to be verified or is it a good thing to do it now to let know instagram im using another device. I’m a professional photographer and I run Jarvee from home I only have one account and everything goes through the same Wi-Fi except my phone when I’m out.

Before I got banned I was starting to do 2 post a day instead of one could that be the reason? Pretty sure I got banned right after trying to do a post through jarvee and it was my second post of the day. I use very often the same hashtag I just copy and paste I read somewhere that I could keep 15 and mixt the other 15 so you don’t get banned, is that right?

I think I was using the unneeded browser for follow and un follow but I’m not 100% sure. Not sure for the login…

What’s the difference between using the embedded browser or not if I run everything from home without a proxy? What does it do?

What would be the correct settings when I will be starting using jarvee again. Should I use the embedded browser to login on instagram? Should I use the embedded browser to follow?same thing for like comments…

I know I will have to start slow. I really just want to make sure I have the correct settings so I don’t get banned again because im guessing next time it could be for a month.

Many thanks for your help.

What do you mean by banned? Did your account get follow blocked for 7 days? This is something a lot of members are seeing recently. Banned typically means your account got closed down.

Contact Jarvee support, they are pretty awesome and will know how to help you with this one.

I would get the account logged in on Jarvee. If it doesn’t let you log in the give it 24 hours before trying again. Baby steps, one thing at a time and slowly. Then when the follow block is lifted you will be ready to warm up again.

I have had a lot of issues with using campaigns on Jarvee. They work but if your account has ‘low trust’ or the wrong proxy/IP then they are a source of instant blocks & bans. I strongly recommend posting manually from your mobile until you have things stable.
It’s good to use appropriate hashtags for the post, if you are only running one account then do this manually for now to avoid problems.

Right now select all options to use embedded browser, don’t use the API. There are mixed opinions on this but it is working for me so that’s all I know for sure!
EB is using a web page (browser) to access IG, API is using the API interface.
Start with 20-30 follows and increase by 20 a day and use the settings I mentioned in my post above. Don’t use any likes for now, get follows stable first.

Jarvee is a powerful tool and used badly it can do a lot of damage. Using Jarvee badly is incredibly easy to do right now and it seems that many are leaving the automation game because it’s just harder work than it used to be. Testing and learning is the most important thing you should be doing so Set up a couple more accounts on Jarvee and get them running.
I never try a setting on an important account without running it on a test account for a week. I lost several accounts using Jarvee but only test accounts.

Read this, it will help…

Hi @Avo you have put a huge effort in sharing such a detailed post. I have couple of questions in my mind

1- Wait between 4 - 8 minutes before each operation. (by default this time is 45-90) don’t you think 4-8 min makes it more suspicious?

Nothing is more suspicious than default settings!
Glad you like the post.

1 Like

Hey I’m going to start with Jarvee only in one account so for what I read I don’t need proxies. I wanna set to only follow 150 people per day and unfollow those same 3 days after. Is risky that set? I think is very low. I want a set that is safe and don’t put my account in risk. Don’t care if I grow only 30/40 per day. @Avo

Currently doing manually following 200 per day (50 per hour) never get block

Also, is any option to once Jarvee unfollow someone never follow the same person again?

Thanks for the great guide! Do you think that 200 actions a day is the new limit?

1 Like

Hey there,
If you run on a pc at home then you won’t need a proxy.
100-150 is good, suggest unfollowing 7 days Later or more. Don’t forget to warm up to those settings.
Keep reading the forum to find out what settings are safe as things change weekly right now.

Good luck!

1 Like

You are very welcome!
I think 6000 per month is the limit which equally 200 per day.
Personally I keep it under 150 per day right now as limits are constantly changing.

1 Like

What do you mean by ‘warm up the settings’? Thanks for your time @Avo

1 Like

Warm up setting means you need to start very low and increase slowly to your limit.

1 Like

Are you also using Jarvee for Twitter, Pinterest, facebook?