Getting very low views on my video's

Hello guys, the last 2 video’s i’ve posted on tiktok really get low views, especially the last one got only 30 views but it did get 5 likes and a comment. I have a feeling that i’m getting blocked or i’m shadowbanned. Is there any steps i can take to clear my account and get more views on my vids?

1 Like

Did you break any of the community guidelines?

1 Like

I’m using automation as we speak, tryjeffry thats the only thing i can think of that could be a issue. I’m gonna leave automation in two days when my month is over and then i’m gonna just post like normally and see if i can get my views up again. One thing i’ve noticed is that my engagement rate was getting pretty low for the size of my account (900) followers right now. So maybe thats and indictor to tiktok to not show my content to more people? I’ve checked if i could find my video’s on tiktok when i’m being logged out in cognito and i could see my own video’s on those hashtags so i’m not technically shadow banned.

1 Like

Did you just start out on TikTok ?

1 Like

Probably just need to post better content honestly…

yea i need to post more consistently, i’m in the music producer niche and i have been thinking about creative ways to create cool content that can be consumed in a relative short manner -> 10 - 15 sec maybe less

1 Like

I’m on it for a month now but i haven’t been posting daily, was kinda stuck figuring out how to merge my own content with trends and all that stuff thats good for the tiktok algo

1 Like

I’m experiencing this right now. My account was blowing up and now i’m hardly getting anything. I did put a bunch of videos on private that were’nt doing that great and change my bio that’s the only thing i can think but it’s like tiktok just stopped pumping me like it was before.

2 Likes

Does anybody know if making vids private or deleting really makes a difference? @customlogovideos I’m guessing yes?

2 Likes

Maybe my views dropped as well because I’ve put some vids on private.

2 Likes

Yeah i am so confused i’ve put videos on private before and it only seemed to help my channel. I think something I did must have shadow banned me. I’m actually losing followers now. I just can’t figure out what i did

1 Like

Probably a content issue to be honest. Have you tried posting the same content on a fresh account/device?

1 Like

Would like to know about this too

thats so weird. You check if your video is your video is ranking for a hashtag (can be a personal one u use for testing) check if you can find it with being logged into your account. Next go into cognito mode without being logged in and look at the same hashtag if you can find your video there. Thats why i did to find if i’m being shadow banned and i wasn’t, my views are just shit lol

1 Like

Hahaha. Make better content! Let’s go!

Yes i tried posting on a fresh account with 0 followers. The video has 26k views in 2 hours. Which is more then my account with 350k followers has after a day. So I guess I am shadow banned. I wonder what piece of content did it because i was posting the same stuff i usually do

I checked I am still seen on a hashtag logged in and out. but I was number 2345 on this hashtag before. Now i only have 1 post at number 5