Ghost Banned. Is there a solution?!

I have a weird situation. I’m showing up on Top Posts for some hashtags, but the one’s I don’t make it to the Top Post I’m nowhere to be found.

Just lower/stop activity on instagram for a while and you should be good. From what I’ve heard, disabling the page doesn’t really do anything; it is more about the time not doing anything on ig.

2 Likes

I used to have this issue with a second account that I don’t use anymore because of the problem. Now it has started to affect my first account as well. I hadn’t posted anything in a week and wanted to upload a pic with some hash tags and it just doesn’t show up anywhere. Posting too often cannot be an issue after I didn’t post for over a week. The account is connected to Facebook as well, so I have no idea how to solve this.

So did anyone managed to remove IG sanctions after disabling his account ?

I am curious too. It would be useful to have a solution for this because once I am ghost banned I have never been able to remove the ban. So I am also waiting for possible solutions.

There are a LOT of reasons why you could be hashtag ghosted. Step 1 is to report it to IG via the app. Sometimes the tag or a tag will trip a spam filter or the account was reported for whatever reason. The account and or tag will need to be reviewed by IG.

There is no definitive time frame or reason for any of it.

1 Like

If you got banned on some hastag, leave and change it to other tag, try to find deeper hastag rather than popular hastag.

2 Likes

And what to do when you are ghost banned from all of the hashtags you use? I think it means that the user itself was ghost banned.

I’m not sure, but i ever tried to blast a couple of post from different of account with thousand of like, to bring it ghost banned, i found out the picture not ghosing with all hastag, if you want to make sure, i can blast your post to bring it ghost banned.

If all the hastag was ghosing what i have to do is resting the account, run the account like what human do, make sure it can leave the ghost house.

3 Likes

I was shadowbanned, and waited 2 weeks and it was lifted.
However i also deleted the hashtags on the last pictures i posted and didnt use hashtags at all. But kept posting. :slight_smile: