Giving out my login for a course worth $20,000

Interested !!! Thank you so much. This is awesome

Itā€™s nice that you give this opportunity to others. I am interested in.

I helped Billy Gene setup this course on Kajabi as well as processing the payments and integration on his backend.

10000% IP addresses are tracked through the system and auto blocked once it hits a threshold per hour.

So Iā€™d suggest yā€™all get on a vpn before the OPā€™s account gets auto frozen lol

1 Like

Damn based on this comment and others like it in my inbox I will only share my login info with those who inbox me saying they have a good quality vpn.

It was his 30th birthday (or 31st I forget) so it was a 24 hour sale. Thereā€™s a shit ton of value inside.

Why would I give away shit just cause itā€™s my birthday? Thatā€™s not how I would celebrate my birthday :smiley:
I guess he makes some decent money with upsales

is that shared already ? :thinking:

interested here!

Yeah heā€™s a leader in marketing for a reasonā€¦ lol

Very interestingā€¦ thank you!

Is he a leader in marketing or a leader in selling marketing courses :joy:

1 Like

They go hand in hand if you ask me :man_shrugging:t3:

Are you now suggesting he should give out his information for free since he is a leader in marketing? lol

No haha I just donā€™t like the gurus

Only like 0.01% I know are legit but if you ask me I would never discount a product that much.
Cause by giving it for 30$ he is disrespecting his own knowledge as well as the one of his clients that paid full price, and also he should know that the difference in price will also make his students less motivated because they paid only 30$. Im sure if OP had paid 20k he would have found the time to check out the course.
Anyway thatā€™s why I also never give any discounts for whatever I do or offer. And i donā€™t know any serious business guys who give large dicounts for anything. Itā€™s actually unethical because you should always strive to offer the best product at the appropriate price, otherwise you Are overcharging. Unethical in my opinion. But thatā€™s a different discussion

6 Likes

I also agree with you.
In addition, a person who will get such a course for free, or for some part of this money and will not apply to it as a person who paid the full amount :slight_smile: I know it from experience.
Maybe 0.5% of people will stick to it, the rest will not even look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds interesting
but holy hell 20k? what kind of course is this and how can I offer such courses myself XD

please count me in. Also interested. thanks

I get that lol. There are a lot of phony gurus. Iā€™m honestly not sure what all he got for $20k as I know Billy includes in person training sessions at his office for like 2-5k so maybe that was tied into such a large amount. The $30 I got was a group of his courses (again valued much ā€œhigherā€ which really was tons of value inside) and Iā€™m sure much less than what you would pay $20k for. Also yes youā€™d absolutely find time for that if you paid $20k.

Marketing end of the day is making the buck. People will always find ways to create a sale. I agree unethical as well but I think ethics have gone out the window in the social media world.

Arguably biggest name in sales, Grant Cardone, does it all the time. He will give away multiple courses for free ā€œvalued at X amountā€ if it means he just made $10k, 30k, 50k etc.

2 Likes

Hello Shiro! Thanks for opening this topic! I would also be very interested!

Sounds good, canā€™t wait!!:grin:

interested, thanks!