Glad to be part of this fine community

Hello to you all.

I’m 34. I’ve been in IT since high school years and all my jobs and business experience have been somehow connected to the Internet and tech field. In the past I have successfully ran e-commerce store operation (importing furniture) with help of 14 employees at high point. Maybe because of my perfectionism or need to be “on top of everything” this actually was very mentally tiring experience having to deal with all the aspects of the business like handling employees, importing goods, shipping, accounting, returns, marketing, tax etc etc. Although it was profitable for many years monthly sales were constantly €xx,xxx-xxx,xxx it was still a margin game so I ended up selling the business.

Along the way I learned how easily good affiliates are making % of the merchants margin without the need to having to run all the business operation so I truly saw the potential and power of marketing automation.

I think IG is very powerful tool and I’m willing to spend good amount of time to learn ins and outs of the game as well as share my fair bit of what I learn along the way.

Best of luck to you all!

11 Likes

Welcome to this friendly community!

2 Likes

Welcome, hope we can help you make your dreams a reality :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to this lovely community !

4 Likes

Welcome to MP social! Hope you enjoy your stay!

3 Likes

Welcome, glad you pulled up a comfortable chair :wink: at MP Social.

3 Likes

Welcome mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Along the way I learned how easily good affiliates are making % of the merchants margin without the need to having to run all the business operation so I truly saw the potential and power of marketing automation.

“easily” is a strong word. But oh well. Maybe you’re rly smart guy so it’ll be easy for you. Welcome and goodluck

2 Likes

Welcome on board

2 Likes

Thats why it is in Italics (or I tried to make it in Italics) never ment to say it’s easy! :wink:

Easy as opposed to having to run all the business operation instead of automated marketing campaign… that sort of comparison. I know making things work is not in anyway easy… hope that clears things up!

2 Likes

oh ok. Hope you’ll get it running as you joined at the time when fighting social media is tougher then ever. Not beating you down or anything just make sure you’re ready :wink:

2 Likes

can you elaborate more about your affiliate strategy? How do you deal with referral links on Instagram. As I am aware, they ban accounts with these kind of links.

1 Like

im new here too…
welcome welcome

2 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah am new too, hi there :slight_smile:

1 Like