Good Jarvee parameters to start youtube automation with?

Hello there, I’m planning on growing a new youtube channel and I wanted to leverage jarvee (mainly automated comments).

What are some good settings to begin with? and if you would have some do’s & dont’s on automating a new youtube channel please feel free to let me know!

This thread might be helpful to you 🔴 How to: Get subscribers, views and clients via Youtube

Since your account is new, I would suggest you start with lower settings

4 Likes

With new accounts you can start with the default settings and then slowly increase while the account grows.

1 Like

and make sure to warm-up the account for a period of time first.

1 Like

thanks!! i’ll take a look at this

i’ll do that forsure! how long do you think i would need to warm my account up for before i can run max amount of comments per day? Not that i’m going do use it to the max but i would love to know how long this does take approx

I use IPv6 proxies for YT. Anyone think that 4G proxies are necessary with YT (Google)?

1 Like

Youtube can easily track IPV6. Try to add views or even stream views. They wont count. @Boris

1 Like

I have 8 YT accounts on 8x separate iPv6 Proxies. Doing a sh#t load of views, comments, thumbs and subs. So far so good. As long as YT doesn’t connect my accounts, I’m happy in my nappy :joy:

1 Like

how many comments do you run with 1 account a day on such a proxy?

1 Like

5-10 per day with each account. But I also rotate my days around randomly.

1 Like

Not saying it cant perform. It’s about the stuff that actually sticks (views in my tests) however i’m not expert. I tried it briefly for youtube live streaming. Live views didnt go up. Never tried it with the jarvee bot and it’s functions. Just EB open and viewing. Ipv4 seemed to work however

So be careful :blush:

1 Like

Yeah IPV6 proxies aren’t working with Jarvee.

1 Like

True… For me comments work well… Bring views and subs back to my account.
What about rotating 4G proxies every 20min and doing 3 views per hour :thinking:

1 Like

you have to test, but 7-10 days should be good.

1 Like

Why not? I use ZProxies iPv6, they work for me👍

does the location of the ipv6 matter too? because i would have the same account logged in from 2 different places + my phone

You can get iPv6 Proxies from pretty much any location… Which location are you looking for?

for me it would be belgium

Perfect, I’m in Austria. 8am OK for you?