[Good Sources for followback] After instagram updates

Hi everyone!
After the instagram updates, I believe it is right to force ourselves with each other, to collect valid accounts for good followback!

Here are my tips, at the moment they are few (valids), but I’m trying to find other accounts! I hope for your help!
CATEGORY: FASHION / LIFESTYLE
PREVALENCE OF FOLLOWERS: ITALY
alicecamocardi
martadimatteo__
antonio_moriconi11
federicatoci_
gaiaprussiani
claudioleotta
marcocardelli94
gre_rossetti
maggierawlins

That’s all! If you have valid accounts, we provide this topic :relaxed:

4 Likes

So wait you’re giving away your sources?!

Yes, we are all experiencing a negative moment. Sharing valid sources is not bad.
Instagram is full of users, full of potential customers, we certainly don’t compete in this group.

1 Like

I would love to contribute but I don’t really know how to find good sources! Is there a guide somewhere? I will do it and reply some good sources here!

in a cuple of hours this sources will be burned :fire::fire_engine:

Try to find people in your niche that have acss bw 20k - 100k and check their statistics on socialblade and if you find that account getting regular Followers and that too at a consistent rate , you can most probably go with that account
for your f/u process u will surely get good results
Tip : To find similar account in your niche ,

1. go on a post of your competitor and share that with your another account through DM
  2. Go to the DM you sent and click on the post
  3. Now Instagram will suggest you "more accounts like this "
    Go with those accounts - those are the most awesome similar account suggestion I came across (to find some more accounts like that repeat the process )
    Plz like if it helps you & if it doesn’t helps you , it means you missed something.
    It’s a noobs post so please forgive me if I said something wrong.
3 Likes

What if my competitor has me blocked?

It will not be a good day: D
You can always try a secondary account

Create a fake account :sunglasses: boss move

Keep in mind guys that follow sources will react differently per account (especially if the content is vastly different)

Only way to know for sure if the source is good is to run a baseline of 75-100 follows per source.

He’s damn right about it

1 Like

Great post. Thank you

Grazie mille!

Hey, sir, I wouldn’t recommend you to share your sources. Even if someone here said that you are not competing, the truth is that once you share your sources, other users will use them.

The issue here is that 30 users in the same niche follow those, they will unlikely follow you back. Plus, I wouldn’t like my account to be posted in a public forum for privacy reasons.