Got restricted from posting to FB groups

how do you use MP ?
Are U Uploading different pics of girls randomaly, please explain me how do U Use it?
as i am doing all job manually because i am a bit confused with MP

Also I use zennoposter ( google for it! very powerful software ). So I scrape with zennoposter all data what i need, like girls name age photos interests link ( <3 zennoposter :smiley: ), and just import them to massplanner.
No pics are no randomly. 1 post = 1 girl( also link redirect to same girl like in post), 1 post = 1 fb account ( post in all groups )

Don’t wan’t promote too much zennoposter, but with it it’s very easy to make account creators, scrapers, some posters.

Perfect combination = MassPlanner + Zennoposter :slight_smile:

1 Like

that looks very interesting, thx for share
i will check it out :slight_smile: i really need a method to works things out with MP

1 Like

100 times every day no problem.

But without knowing what your doing then every account will get blocked or suspended weekly.
can also bump around 1000 posts a day. without any problems.

but it can be done.

Same pictures and text posting same url.
only text to selling group is spun.

:slight_smile:

EDIT: Bumping today.

One account 930 bumps today.

4 Likes

Looking good @JasonUK , definitely an inspiring picture :slight_smile: . Good job!

2 Likes

If Facebook wants people to adhere to frequency rules they need to clearly state what those rules are. You can’t penalize someone with no warning when they aren’t aware they’ve broken a rule. I’ve been blocked for a week twice this year for posting only within relevant groups. Facebook needs to have actual people doing this stuff, not leaving it up to an autonomous algorithm.

Happened to me. Gotta monitor the posting cadence a lot

How many bumps can we do in today’s time?

Things have changed a lot on instagram since the last update

great man!!!
great man!!!
great man!!

You know what i can’t understand about this whole facebook blocking thing that has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 weeks after 10 years of being on facebook. If facebook don’t allow you to post to many times, then where does it say that in their help file, where are people getting their info from? If facebook didn’t allow it then why do they let people create groups. I am mianly in buy and sell groups, when you list an item for sale, facebook give you a box of all the groups you are in and you can tick all the box’s at once as to whihc groups you want that sam epost to be delivered to all at once, save you doing it one at a time. again why would facebook let you do that if it wasn’t allowed. I can’t find any proof written down in facebooks’ own words that the reasons given by everyone here and across the net ar ecorrect. It seems like hearsay mainly, theory’s. I just had my second restirction lifted and today was the third day of freedom, posted 2items for sale and blokced. What the heck, been on facebook 10 years and never had a problem. i am looking for another platform wheer i cna use a computer only as I don’t have an internet phone.

1 Like

I just got locked out of my account for gold because they said after five years I am not who I say I am. I started aanother page and they blocked me out of that one until the first of next month with no reason as to why. I lost all my facebook friends and pages I follow. I am so made. They won’t answer my ails either.

It could also be the amount of time between each group post. Make sure the delay between each post could be reproduced manually. Also set some longer delays after 4 or 5 posts.

I got restricted from posting to Facebook groups Too

they told me I have to wait for 7 days Until they allow me to use The Facebook groups and joining them

After few hrs, I tried to log in My account again and they asked me to verify my account with Phone number
and I also submitted my photo that shows it’s Me who’s using the account

So Now they are verifying my Facebook account

do you think they will Let me use my account Again ?