Great day. hows shit going?

Fuck… my mp subscription ended few days ago and now hdd broke with all the info , atleast ave my now useless accs backed up. Shit happens. Anyways just a random question since its ”free for all” how r yall doing ?

6 Likes

So your saying your current status is:

8 Likes

I think I can hack into MP, let me try:

6 Likes

Road to success is under construction!

4 Likes

Nah its like this ;D

1 Like

Glad to hear that… :wink:

1 Like

Just wait until they kick you out of the forum for not having MP anymore. :frowning:

I am just kidding BTW, we still love you.

1 Like

Lemme buy it then ;D … that would suck though ;D

1 Like

Oh u sneaky bastard. You wrote a step by step how to be a millioner guide and deleted it so i cant see ?! Oh you sneakedy snake

2 Likes

who, me? @trueword

1 Like

Hackerman’s got you covered in case @wortime needs backup

4 Likes

Thats a sick jiff bro

You’ll appreciate the video then:

4 Likes

I might have to subscribe to his youtube channel once he time travels forward enough to create one. The power glove kills me.

2 Likes

Haha, it’s actually a spoof for the movie Kung Fury, which is also great if you haven’t seen it.

3 Likes

WTF am I watching? This would make a killer GTA game…

2 Likes

It’s an intentionally bad indie project mocking 80’s movies, you’ve gotta read into it before watching for it to make sense, it’s 100% un-serious batshit stuff.

Game was made after the fact too (also a mobile version on Google Play, etc):

And now that the thread has been derailed, sorry, hope your day gets better. When you get a new HD working, you should check all of the above out and get some laughs :smile:

1 Like

About gta , this shit is on new level. Id troll the f out of this game ;D… it would be such a mess with todays youth trolls drawing swastikas everywhere and shit haha ;D https://youtu.be/1pxAXJNJ-z8

2 Likes

Honestly that has been my current status since MP sent out that massive lovely email

why did I just watch that whole thing? and then the video following it…