Great free software for all!

Hi everyone. Here’s a collection of software/apps/websites you may not have heard of to speed up your workflow, keep organized, or have fun! I’ll try to update this when I can and would love to hear about your favorites as well.

• Todoist - Hands down the best to-do list out there. It has a free version which is great, the premium is worth it though and I gladly pay for it every month.
  • Promptu Launcher - Promptu is a free utility that lets you give things meaningful names and access them instantly from your keyboard in an intuitive way. No more desktop icons, do anything and everything from this little search bar.
  • Everything - A tiny and blazingly fast tool that allows you to easily search for files and folders by name and wildcard expressions. Freeware, portable, 32-bit and 64-bit versions available.
  • Calibre - Organize, convert, and read e-books and pdf files. Infinite functionality!
  • Notepad++ - The best text editor. Not much more to say.
  • Brave Web Browser - Get unmatched speed, security and privacy by blocking trackers. Earn rewards by opting into our privacy-respecting ads and help give publishers back their fair share of Internet revenue.
  • WinDirStat - Shows you a graphical representation of the data on your hard drive.
  • Rainmeter - Rainmeter allows you to display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
7 Likes