Greetings from DE, really enjoy reading here!

Hi guys, I’m new here and just purchased jarvee and currently doing some research about the settings for IG and the whole setup with Proxy and SMS! Have already done some reseach on this forum and got some valuable information, really enjoy reading here. I’m planning to annoy you with my questions in the future! Hope you can help me xD!

5 Likes

You are very much welcome. A lot of users will give you advice. So feel free to ask anytime.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to mpsocial! :slight_smile:

What do you mean by SMS? Do you want to create IG accounts by yourself with phone numbers?

2 Likes

Willkommen :wave: Have you put together a budget yet?

2 Likes

welcome to the family JY53, just let us how we can help and we will do our best.

2 Likes

Welcome to MP Social here you will get a lot of help.

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcoming :blush:

What do you mean by SMS? Do you want to create IG accounts by yourself with phone numbers?

Yes, I want to try if i can create quality accounts myself, I read a lot about this and want to try if it works with jarvee or with rooted android. If not working, I’ll simply buy the accounts

Willkommen :wave: Have you put together a budget yet?

Thanks man :grin: Yes I have, but I already feel that its much too low xD

Jarvee has its own supported SMS providers that you can use in creating accounts. You cannot use personal numbers of you are creating account using their IG create accounts tool.

2 Likes

Thank you, didn’t knew that yet :blush: Do you know if smspva is working?

smspva is working. i personally use sms activate for phone verification. do you plan on using those new accounts as scraper accounts or main accounts?

1 Like

Good to know, I’ll give that a try :+1:

I originally planned to use them for main accounts, but I’ve read that manual created accounts are better to use as main accounts, so now I plan to create only childs & scrapers by myself

For manually created accounts, make sure that you warm them up too and set them up to be human-like (with a profile photo, bio, activities such as follow/unfollow, posting, liking, and commenting on posts)

1 Like

Make sure that do those thing in moderation when warming up accounts.

Welcome! See you around :slight_smile:

1 Like

WELCOME JY53. Lot of people will help you there.

1 Like

Willkommen und Viel Glück :pray:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:, how long would you suppose to warm them?

1 Like

personally, I set all info on the acct since day 1, then I start posting on that day itself then the other activities come after…

1 Like

You can keep the same settings for a week or two and then gradually increase them.

1 Like

hey bud. welcome to you

1 Like