⚜️ Grow Your IG Accounts the Only Safe Way: Mother/Child Method!

Thanks for the response, that’s not what I meant though. I’m also interested in genuine account growth. Followers possibly converting to leads/sales would be the end goal, but I understand that’s not what you are offering.

My question is, have you tried this method for the real estate niche? Do you see it working well for real estate accounts (from profile growth and gaining genuine followers perspective)? I’m not looking to set sales as the KPI here, it’s about understanding the possibilities of growth in this niche through M/S.

Please DM me to discuss.

We have a few clients in this niche with no issues!

Testing some exciting new things!

I wanna to try this

Contacted you

Hey @heroeslair

I am interested in this service, but I would like to know more details.

How can I contact you?

Dmd you now! Can to TG also

Hey can you contact me, looking to get started with this growth strategy

1 Like

Great to be working with you in a few weeks when you are ready!

Soon to come: Fast warmups and more follows!

2 clients on base package!

3 client’s on custom packages

1 Like

2 more client slots open then we will have to waitlist people for 1-2 weeks! Super busy time for us at the moment!

We now have a 7 day waitlist! Join now for the best growth on MPSOCIAL!

After we finish a few big clients we started the past week we will return to no waitlist.

Can you send me DM please

1 Like

Sent you one!

Send me a message man!

No new clients for about a week! Had a very busy week last week and we need to get all clients up and running before bringing on new ones. We can waitlist!

How many followers minimum and average per month with this? What are the prices?

1 Like

Varies from person to person. Atm we are still backlogged. But dm if you want to be waitlisted.

I’m just trying to get an idea. Will I be getting 200 new followers a month about? 2,000? 20,000? What’s the ballpark? And how much am I paying per month? I need to know these things, they are the most basic, even though I understand they range. Thank you.