Growing Instagram accounts with automation - Is this still working in 2021?

yes you can grow through Jarvee through Instagram account.

Yes it’s working

Yes. It definitely works till now but unlike before, it’s harder to manage accounts in Jarvee now because of some IG updates recently that affected the accounts. However, I believe it’s still the best option there is right now so make sure if you would try it, you use settings and proxies which are fit for the accounts + a proper warm-up of the accounts before automating is a must.

What worked in the past may no longer be applicable today as IG continues to be restrictive. Have you reached out to our Support team? If not, please do so you can work with them on what’s going on with your account.

If you are facing with some tools that are not executing properly, it’s best to contact their support so they can check your issues.

and never forget to logout from other devices and keep only Jarvee logged in.

I think this is difficult to explain to clients and most of them will not do it, but its fine for your own accounts.

Yesss…Still working fine :wink:

Yup, working fine for me too :slight_smile: You just need to test, test, test until you find the right settings for you.

The game is harder than before but still working if you automate the accounts properly.

well that’s one of the benefits here in my country client don’t even ask how you are going to grow their accounts they only care about last month results and growth.