Growing theme page manually

So i have 3 accounts, 1 personal and 2 are the pages i run. Does that effect my growth or anything, because i run all of them on one phone. Bc i heard here for the first time of using multiple phones, proxy and so on.
Also if anyone has some tips for manual growth?
And i found about mother/slave tactic and if i can use that manually also would be happy to hear some tips thanks

1 Like

I don’t think you can use the mother/slave method manually. For manual growth, of course make sure to have content related to your niche, and to follow users within the target niche as well. For running multiple accounts on 1 device, I have 2 different accounts logged in on my IG (me and my dog’s) but I don’t have any issues.

1 Like

Well, I think you should be able to run mother/slave on your phone as well. Just do manual actions that people are doing automatically such as following, DM-ing, and redirecting users to your Mother account.

1 Like

Yeah i think i can have 4 or 5 accounts max so it would probably be weaker type of M/S if i am right

1 Like

So i should make slave accounts same niche also rignt? And also what type of Dm’s should i send?

1 Like

And i didn’t use F/UF till few days ago, i was on 64 followers and i was getting nice engagement i had reel with 5k views but i wasnt getting followers from it, so why is that?

1 Like

You can run two three accounts on your phone ,m also using my four accounts on one phone nothing will happen and yes you can follow or d-ming related to your page to those of same content niches and you can also redirect to your mother account by them manually…

1 Like

Manual MS setups are very very (did I say very!!!) time intensive. Keep all in the same niche and at first work on growing the slaves to a good size, say 10k or greater. Anything smaller to promote the main is useless. Start with 5 accounts – 1 main and 4 slaves(Start small to learn and not make the stupid mistake of too many too fast and over reaching

2 Likes

I agree! A good way to learn the ropes, but he will never get a large enough follow rate from 4 accounts. Plus when accounts are all linked on one page the total actions may be lowered, accounts can get linked faster etc.

People say manual is the way to go. But people still get bans on manual. I used to get follow, post and like blocks on my 100k accounts trying to grow it manually. I know people that have 50k accounts disabled from mass actions on manual.

1 Like

have you tried automation before? as the guys above said manual stuff is complicated and time-consuming, M/S is a very good way to grow your account but it will be difficult when growing manually.

1 Like

my aim was to mention the first stage of slaves is get them big enough to grow the main, if the 4 get good size, you can grow the master. One cannot grow with 1k slaves if the slaves are small. Beginners worry about the main growing growing forget one fact – if they don’t know how to grow slaves, they will fail – end of story. Often they do the MS system backwards – they worry about the main growing – got news for them, it takes slaves to grow the main and if the slaves don’t grow – the master is dead.

2 Likes

No i never tried automation

1 Like

Running all of them on 1 phone should be fine (they are only 3). If you want to scale up with more accounts, you’ll have to hop on something else than a phone, or multiple phones (if not too many accounts, still doable).

Manual growth. What exactly do you mean by that ? The term “manual growth” usually means to do F/U with your accounts from your phone. But I don’t feel like it’s what you want to do ?

1 Like

What i mean is that i do everything manually, i do not use automation in any way.

you can give it a try and see how it goes, it is not necessary to use your main accounts you can test with other accounts and see how automation work and if it’s good for you or not.

Then you should focus on the “basics” and mostly optimize your posts as much as you can. I won’t recommend doing spam actions in your case

2 Likes