Growth planning IG 3000usd

Hey guys,

I want to listen to your ideas. Got a client who has 3000 usd as a budget to invest in his IG account growth.

What would you do?

His profile is a influencer maternity niche.

Love you all.

Download and go through a few insta growth pdf’s/read everything on mpsocial or outsource it.

1 Like

Outsource it to a M/S provider on here, spend some on content creators like photographers and videographers and some IG story ads.

1 Like

What is your goal? what does he care about most?

1 Like

He wants to increase his comunity with quality followers. He is already working a lot with a 25k comunity, if he reach 100k he will get much more offers. So we can saw 100k it can be the goal.

That’s a tall order for sure. What kind of time frame is he looking at? Is he using any one specific tool to track his growth and be able to confirm his community for influencer pay checks?

Am I the only one who caught male maternity? Curiouser and curiouser.

3 Likes

We didn’t discuss the time frame yet, I guess 6 months would be amazing. what do u mean @InterNEDA with “be able to confirm his community for influencer pay checks”

LOL @faustisland he is a she :stuck_out_tongue:

Normally a lurker, had to come out of the shadows for that. I was hoping for another answer and then I was going to tell you to play up that.

I’m in that niche. I can confirm this area makes more than fashion influencers and many other influencers. Travel pays in fantastic trips, fashion pays in product. But diapers and baby food are cheap, so they pay in real cash. But micro is what so many brands are looking for now. 25k is a sweet spot.

1 Like

well beauty/maternity is her niche, indeed micro is what so many brands are looking for. Still she has a very good conections with big brands, like loreal group and more stuff like that, so the jump into big numbers will increase for sure the budget and the offers numbers.

1 Like

The Kardashian giveaways could be good for her niche with beauty. I know the early bird pricing for Kourtney is 10k. But Kris and Scott are both more in your clients price range. Most people gained around 200k with the Kylie giveaway and lost about half when the winner was announced.

1 Like

I would do:

• MP / JARVEE High Quality Sources just to mantain the community with likes and likes to the comments
  • Tons of ADS
3 Likes

Thanks guys,

I would love to hear more ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate but one of the best things my client has is her content. Still is a good thing to know :wink:

1 Like

With that budget and your client already had amazing content, I definitely recommend going for a M/S service. Works much better than ads. IG ads is ridiculous, stay away from it.

I think he can reach 100k in 4-5 months easily if you can find a good provider for this service :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are not highly experienced in FBads and not sure you will get extreme results to your potential customer then I’d recommend you to go for mother-child as the guys above mentioned, I think it’s going to be quite real to pass the 100k barrier in 2-3 months

70k in 2-3 month with 3kusd? tell me where ill take it

1 Like

You can outsource it to those who selling M/S services, I belive there are some here on MPsocial on the marketplace, I can’t check because I’m still not lvl2. But I saw some guys on BHW marketplace offering MS for $3,5-5/acc, so if you go for example with 300 accounts and the main account have good content I believe you can easily hit 100k. Don’t forget about your own interest btw

2 Likes

Its a bit of a risk with outsourcing though. I imagine the service provider could just undercut you if they know the name of the business and you provided quiet a few details here which would make it even more appealing. Not saying they would do necessarily do that but it is a risk nevertheless.

2 Likes

Sure, but if @Blacklover2018 can set up the M/S by himself then he doesn’t need to outsource such a job. I don’t have details about his experience, I’m just assuming that it’s quite real to get the desired result

2 Likes