⭐[GUIDE] 100% UNBANNABLE Instagram Accounts Warm Up

Hi Guys! :wave:

So I have seen a lot of people ask this question and a ton of people have issues with this. Warming up Instagram accounts. There are right ways to do this and wrong ways. I am going to share my method for warming up accounts that results in 0 bans and is undetectable my Mark Zuckerberg himself.

So there are 2 main methods that I am going to share

Method 1: The Microwave - Quick Method

You gather your accounts and put them on your proxies and you throw those suckers in the microwave and put them on high for 3 days. This is a very fast way to warm up accounts and could be fatal so be careful. Also make sure you have a good microwave so it doesnt explode from being on so long. I used a shitty microwave before this new one and it exploded and melted my face off.

I posted a real photo of my accounts in my microwave after 3 days warmup below!

Method 2: The Oven - Slow & HQ

So if you want to take a more slow and HQ approach to your accounts you should use this method. This involves an oven so make sure you have one. Pizza ovens work the best but I dont have one of those :cry: so this one will have to do. Set your oven at around 350° and put your accounts in there on proxies. Set your timer for 7 days and let those babies slow roast!

At the end of the 7 days you want to let your accounts cool for a day or two before you go full throttle. And they should look like this picture I attached below. Again its the actual picture from my kitchen after a 7 day warm up of my accounts.

So there you have it! A 100% Unbannable way to warm up Instagram accounts! If you have any questions post below and I will try my best to answer them.

PS: I am going to open a marketplace thread soon to sell my graphic design services :blush:

29 Likes

One day too late :slight_smile: April 1st was yesterday…

2 Likes

You think that this post is an April fools joke?

I am trying to help out the people of this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have a question, how much does the oven cost? I’m on a tight budget.

4 Likes

Well it depends if you want to go all out and purchase an expensive one it will cost upwards of $1000 or more.

But a $400 one will do just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pressure cooker is working great for me lately.

1 Like

I tried a pressure cooker before but I think I pulled the lid off too early and it sprayed juices all over my face and hands and melted the skin off my hands and fingers.

Now i type with my tongue or sometimes my toes.

2 Likes

Bro, two words, “ instant pot”.

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

That sounds more like the name of a weed vending machine.

1 Like

It’s a slow cooker pressure pot in one. Better than a microwave or oven

Yeah but do you really think you help if you don’t tell where to get this damn microwave? No specification no brand no nothing… I am helpless :rofl:

2 Likes

I just finished my new setup for warming up accounts, what do you guys think?

I’ll take orders in the following weeks. Just send me your phones and I’ll glue them to the tower for only 100$ a year.

5 Likes

just toss the cell in the microwave let the demons out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a bit old fashion when it comes to that and like outdoors

6 Likes

Great metaphors for warming up accounts. Love the Zuck in the background.

.:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: .

1 Like

Well done lol

1 Like