[GUIDE] [2019] πŸš€ Mobile Instagram Account Creation DONE RIGHT!

Its working for me. Use Device ID Emulator app

What is the exact name of the application and is it available on aptoide?

Here is the software what I use, and how to use it: https://youtu.be/36kD-5sQCFA
But make sure it isnt running in the background when you create accs, so delete it from the ram.

Could you PM me more details about this process? I’m trying to figure out how to create new Telegram accounts without them getting banned fairly quick

Sorry I am new, but can I use a phone connected to my personal wifi if I use a proxy?

I’m only asking because I’m in the US and the proxies I’m going to use in the future isn’t going to be in the US so I’m not sure if that matters or not?

Just trying to see if it’s better to use a proxy in the same region I’m creating them and if I can skip buying the data plan if I use a proxy.

Thanks!

User Blustack Root and BSTweaker 5 for change info then backup them. This is a simple example if you need it. In my country, programmers have created info change software for emulators and phone devices in a relatively perfect way.

1 Like

Awesome guide!! Thank You

1 Like

Great advice! This was exactly what I needed.

I went out and bought an LG Phoenix 4 that has 8.1.0 running and tried KingoRoot and about 5 other rooting software (That don’t require a pc) and none of them worked.

Do you have any ideas or is it possible to run App Cloner without rooting it?

I saw somewhere where someone said there was a version that could be used without rooting.

I’d appreciate any help that you can provide!

Thanks,

1 Like

Anyone know how to remove all trace of Emails from an android
When I press Forgot password it shows my legit email

2 Likes

Did you downloaded the Instagram app from the play store or as APK file? @IG6

1 Like

Got from APK mirror so I do not understand how they access the info - I even removed google play

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Try deleting all data from Google Play Service

1 Like

Thanks for share :wink:

1 Like

Anyone can tell me if I need a specific android phone to do this method or if anyone will work. I am a dedicated iPhone user for a couple of years now so no androids on hand but wanted to purchase like a cheap $50 one from amazon. Will this suffice?

1 Like

I don’t know if this method is still functional anyway

you have to go to applications, mail (gmail or other one you have), memory, and delete cache. You have also to log off from play store, and delete cache. You can also log out and delete cache from browser and all other related app.

Hello guys

new to this forum. Is this method still applicable nowadays ?

For anyone having problems rooting their phone, or too cheap to buy one that is already rooted ;). I may have a solution for you.

Go to google play and download VMOS. Vmos is an android app which gives you an android emulator on your phone. Kind of like a 2nd phone. The best part about this is that it has ROOT access. You need to enable this in the settings of course. But this has been helpful to me for using other ROOT apps on my s10+ which is not able to be rooted as of now.

4 Likes

Would you say this method of account creation is still valid and works good or accounts get banned and perform bad?

Personally tried this method but it barely works anymore. IΒ΄d say itΒ΄s patched and youΒ΄re gonna needs some twists here to actually make it work.

2 Likes