[GUIDE] [2019] 🚀 Mobile Instagram Account Creation DONE RIGHT!

Great share, thank you!
So you don’t need to restart your phone with this right?

Hi, Thanks for the nice share. I am going to give it a try now. :slight_smile:

Another way to avoid this could be deleting google accs from device and getting the latest instagram apk file.

1 Like

Do we need to clone the app for each new account that we want to register? It‘s hard to believe as it takes so much time to do that. But it seems like it is the safest way, as every new account will be registered on a „new“ app with different device information etc…

this is gold thanks man! Will give it a try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is there a similar way to do this on jailbroken iphone 5?

I heard accounts made on iPhone have higher trust score.

2 Likes

No not really buy an android

3 Likes

I do have an android.

Yes because the whole point is to make it look as if it were a new user.

Yeah I would just root that it’s much easier than the iPhone route

Love the guide thank you.

To all those asking if you can do this on an iPhone. No you can’t. Jailbroken or not, it isn’t possible.

Instead I just hopped on Craigslist and bought a cheap Samsung galaxy s5 for $40. Rooted and it’s way easier than an iPhone would ever be for this purpose.

Can you not add aliases to jarvee and let it auto verify?

Honestly I’ve never tried to see what would happen. I don’t know how smart Jarvee is in terms of checking the email address the confirmation is being sent to or if it simply looks for a confirmation email recently received.

The “fear” would be if I had several accounts in that 10 alias account needing verification and multiple emails come in and the software turns around, doesn’t see which confirmation emails are for which account and uses the wrong links. Using account B’s link on account A will not only fail but could raise red flags on the account (no evidence to back this up but seems reasonable to assume)

On top of that I’m not sure if mail.com offers pop3 access without paying for their premium service…so there’s that too.

@SZarkic Thanks so much for this! Cant believe how informative this is.
Question before I try it out - Does this method not spoof the sim number or sim serial? I am currently using device emulator with xposed and it seems a lot of people are downloading other xposed modules to change the sim phone number. When signing up I always confirm that the default phone number that inputs automatically is changed every time.

^ I asked because you had mentioned not to change the Sim & Operator option :wink:

I mean, its a smart way to for sure :slight_smile: I’m on the edge of trying to scale 100-200 accounts for MS, and just trying to find a quick way to have emails registered and then auto verified if any issues up the road.

So far seems manual is the way to go, either mail, gmail or outlook. But I think it would be super beneficial to upload the details to Jarvee and let it run from there.

When this happens, you don’t want to manually pull the details :smiley: Esp if this is 100+ accounts :smiley:

lol…that much red omg. I don’t envy you today :rofl:

2 Likes

It wasn’t me luckily… No bans yet and mostly PV’s, the worst I had was like 4-5 in one day. But I can’t afford bans as most of my accounts are clients… That would be very slippery and could get me in all sorts of trouble :smiley:

That’s why Mother slave method looks so appealing. No risk to main account at all.

2 Likes

Has anyone used this method, but with the phone connected to wifi only (with no sim card) and accessing the internet through 4G rotating proxies?

Would this work if the proxy was set up under the advanced settings for the connection to the wifi?

Hi - Need some help bit confused here… Do we have to clone the app everytime we make an account or is closing it from RAM enough and how many clones should we make?

Also what are the results like from doing this from an emulator

1 Like