[Guide] Beginners Guide to Growing Your Instagram Account!

If you can’t like, it’s definetly your proxies! Almost can’t be anything else!
@Koba is right :wink:

1 Like

Great guide, thanks!
So does this mean that you remove sources for which the follow back ration is less than 1.5?

1 Like

no I set there max Follow/Following Ratio to 1.5
i can get a screenshot of it in jarvee later if you’ d like

Oh got it. Thanks!

1 Like

Residential proxies. Paying 3$ for each proxy. tried blazingseo. not good. AFAIK mobile proxies are best. But i dont know where to get them.

2 Likes

When I searched on the forum I got: @HenryCooper , @Verona , @Digital7Boy

YOu should use the search feature next time so you don’t have to wait

6 Likes

Cheers :wink:
(more letters)

2 Likes

lol just to reach the 13 characters haha

2 Likes

I’ve never thought about this approach! Very good advice :scream::smiley:

1 Like

im going to start testing this today. Looks nice

1 Like

@koba @Welsh_Magic works wonders, but you have to realize those followers might not be of the best quality, since they follow everyone back, I just use this strategy for the innitial boost! :wink:

3 Likes

if you need an initial boost, follow some celeb like kim k or something. YOu’ll get a few bot followers

1 Like

Haha, yeah I prefer using those followers as sources though haha, cuz the ones that follow back are at least real followers, unlike those bots :smiley:

2 Likes

thanks for the tips, amazing work

waiting for this ^^

2 Likes

you could checkeout this one Mother/Slave Method Explained whilest waiting @WoWInsta

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t want to make another post when there’s one already there

@Koba Great guide mate!

Since you’re using HypeAuditor, I was wondering if you could my question. When I am looking at audience rank of my account, I can only see Worldwide ranking, while Hashtag and Country shows N/A.

Do you know what it might be?

Qst: how do you know when your proxy is not doing well. Im asking because my followers are not increasing.

Are you following people? Do you mean your following is not increasing increasing? Because if it is increasing, then it is not your proxy, but your content / your targeting

@StayStyled i have also wanted to believ its not my proxy as i have some accounts that are increasing in follower but maybe by daily follower of +2. i copied the summary stats here and it cut across most of my account expect one that is doing 50+ daily

This is what most of the accounts are averaging

follower last 30 days: 40
Upload media last 30 days: 0
daily average followers: +3
Monthly average followers: +40

I use gmt2 to automate and from my dashboard most of the accounts action are:

• scrapping items
  • done following users
    the accounts are mostly 2 weeks old.

Pls how do you think i can increase my daily follower. do you think im not scrapping the right source? pls i need suggestions