[Guide] Building complex spintax

We’re all humans and make mistakes…

1 Like

Thanks, you have a talent for making things sound easy.

2 Likes

first thing i thought when i read this: “results arent the same, chances of having 3 or 4 fires are biggest”
then you start explaining a bit about chance :slight_smile:

in above scenario (the ‘easier’ example):
chance of hitting 1 or 6 fires is both 1 out of 32
chance of hitting 2 or 5 fires is both 5 out if 32
chance of hitting 3 or 4 fires is both 10 out of 32
(standard bell curve)

something to keep in mind, as it does reduce uniqueness for most of the results, as the chance of getting those results (3 or 4) is higher

4 Likes

Thanks for the guide! This seems useful to manage large scale comments.

1 Like

Super helpful thanks a ton!

1 Like

Awesome guide I used to have a program that would do this was years ago sure there is a better one now.

1 Like

You just saved me a lot of stressful work haha!
Sadly I can’t access the other area where you have your other guide about syntax :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you for this helpful guide :slight_smile:
I will use it for experimenting with Auto DMs in the future :+1:

2 Likes

This is a great guide for manual advanced spintax, it will definitely help a lot of users doing DMs and post captions. Tho, I prefer to do it automatically with a script :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Still coming back to this almost daily to write more syntax. thanks for this evergreen content!

3 Likes

Great share!
But…
I eat bunnies.

joking

1 Like

just crazy this guide: took me litterally only 10 mins to write a complex spintax thanks to this… Instead of 60 haha…

2 Likes

Bumping since I’ve seen a few people ask about beginner spintax.

3 Likes

Thanks for breaking down this guide, it’s really comprehensive and easy to understand. Time to apply this to my syntax!

1 Like

At the moment I’m working on creating a Bio Spintax. Therefore I created different categories like {job|hobby|location|…}. Each category should be one element of the Bio and every Bio should include 2-4 of them. To make it more random I created 8 categories, so not every Bio includes the same categories.

Now I have two questions:

1. How can I set up the spintax that every Bio will include at least 2 categories and 4 categories at the max?
  2. Is it possible to randomize the order of the different elements with a spintax to make the Bio even more random?
1 Like

Yes with Excel you can do all that. Take one column and put a randomized number in (there is a formula for this) and then just sort it. And with the “IF” formular + concatenate you can combine your text segments.

2 Likes

I already worked with Excel for this Bio Generator. But I don’t know exactly what you mean. I will take your answer for the start and make my research on this.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Quick edit: I looked for something like a spintax column with which you don’t write everything out. Like for example with the :fire: given above. It’s like a shortcut with :fire:{| :fire:}{| :fire:}{| :fire:}{| :fire:}{| :fire:}. I want to save as much RAM as possible because my PC/VPS hasnt that much (yet).

2 Likes

This is really useful. I never learned how to spintax and your post is super clear. Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this and taking the time to explain in detail! Very helpful information

1 Like

Thanks for making such an efford, highly appreciated =)

1 Like