[GUIDE] How to EASILY see your competitors FB ads and no organic posts

This is a quick and easy way to spy on competitors FB ads - for free !

BONUS: You won’t be wasting time any longer reading pointless friend’s news updates on your Newsfeed

Here’s how to do it - step by step:

1. Download the Chrome extension ‘Turbo Ad Finder’
  2. Log into Facebook and navigate to your newsfeed
  3. Start the Chrome extension by clicking on the logo
  4. You can choose between ‘ON’ & ‘OFF’
  5. Once you hit ‘ON’ all the news updates will disappear and only ads will remain in the newsfeed
  6. Spy on the ads displayed to you and see what’s working, get inspiration etc.
  7. Once you finish, turn it ‘OFF’ and go back to the normal newsfeed

BONUS:

Some people might be wondering: How can I see ads, which are relevant to me or even see competitors ads?

Since FB advertisers are targeting interests, you can adjust the interests in your own FB profile to match with the ads, which are relevant to you. In more simple terms: If you’re in the ‘cat niche’ and want to see ads from companies, which sell stuff in that niche - chances are, they’re targeting ‘cat’ related interests, which you can adjust in your own FB profile.

15 Likes

Nice share! Can you explain a bit more how you use it to spy in their ads?

1 Like

The extension blocks all news feed updates by friends and only displays the ads which normally appear among others, once you scroll through your FB newsfeed. That way you can see other companies ads easily, without skimming through Friends posts, pages posts etc. - just toggle ON or OFF

4 Likes

thx for your wisdom :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d change the title. This isn’t how to spy on competitors ads.

This guide is to quickly see the companies targeting your profile with ads by removing all of the organic posts.

Nah, actually not.

To make it more comprehensive: If you’re in the ‘cat niche’ and want to see ads from companies, which sell stuff in that niche - chances are, they’re targeting ‘cat’ related interests, which you can adjust in your own FB profile.

After that you turn on the Chrome Extension and see ads from competitors selling ‘cat’-related stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you I will try this out today. I remember seeing ppl charge $200 for stuff like this so I truly appreciate this free guide

edit: ok i looked into it. its nice if u just want to see ads but there are companies who can provide the history of someones ads they been posting & all data associated with that ad as well. They charge a lot of money if there is a way to get this for free it would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing this and a really small landing page + CPA would sound like easy money if you go for the right product. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweet share mate, TY!

1 Like

There’s a tool doing this - it’s not free, but its ‘only’ $ 39 / month and it’s for paid search / organic search. If someone is into Google / Bing ads, here ya go ! :slight_smile:

www.spyfu.com

To make it more comprehensive: If you’re in the ‘cat niche’ and want to see ads from companies, which sell stuff in that niche - chances are, they’re targeting ‘cat’ related interests, which you can adjust in your own FB profile.

How exactly does one adjust the interests of their facebook profile? Is it just a matter of liking some different pages in a niche, or something like that?

Well… in fact you will be seeing ads from companies targeting your profile, but not necessary your competitors.

In addition to the use of this extension, I would suggest checking the “Why am I seeing this?” option to get extra information about their targeting strategy.

Awesome guide! Thanks for taking the time to post this for the rest to benefit. I’m sure many of us can use this one step and turn it in to a 10-step process :slight_smile: