Guide "How to make scrapers Immortal"

So what you’re saying is that one should be careful to use only good numbers, not those who sometimes fail and then kill your scraper. Do I understand correctly?

So, you are basically saying to use the same number location as the proxy?

How many accounts are you running vs how many scrapers in total?

Yes, that’s right) If there are already scrapers that, for example, make 5000 api requests and there are scrapers that make 900 requests. First, test the number on the one where all 900 requests are, and then on the one where 5000 requests are

On 1 server, I have 4 scrapers running on 15 main accounts. And on the second server there are 23 scrapers for 68 accounts

The Immortal Scraper Guard )
Screenshot_23

2 Likes

Here is my work for today

3 Likes

I don’t know the main idea behind scrapers accounts and i hear it a lot
Can someone plz point me to a useful guide? :slight_smile:
Thanks

So do you create your scrapers through jarvee using the emails?
What emails do you use?

My proxies are from thailand so I asume I have to use that number?

Yes using the same numbers from the same proxy helps a lot with trust scores.
I personally run it on my own proxies and accounts created with numbers from the same location. I can confirm this.
I have slaves that run for months and even scrappers long last Yes there will be captchas/EV/PV but but a lot less.

usually people Create accounts with email will get email confirmation and captcha straight up regardless how clean the IP address is … I’ve tested usually 90% I get these …

Which means you left some fingerprints while creating the accounts. 4G ip is as clean as it comes from the provider.

I don’t think so… My 4g is from SIM card and phone … And it would get captcha and EV even one a devices and SIM card that never register a account before … So impossible there’s finger print …unless there’s something I don’t know what I am doing … LoL

1 Like

When you register in Jarvie by email, it automatically accepts the code from the mail, then passes the captcha (use the 2captcha service) and after that you start working with the phones manually.

1 Like

My slaves last forever. My scrapers are lasting awhile atm but they have very long delays so not as many actions done

1 Like

All I can say it works for me, even on jarvee, probably with a couple of testing it would work for you as well.
With SMS codes its easy, for email, you will need to do some testing )

I agree I use any email outside of gmail and it gets captcha

So are you saying that a captcha at account creation isnt bad and the account can still live?

That’s very interesting … Usually after captcha … It will always goes into EV … Never in my life creating accounts doesn’t include captcha and EV together …
Either creating accounts smoothly without captcha or EV … Or captcha and EV together … There’s no such thing as only Captcha alone …

Yes, that’s right)

Thanks buddy for a great script.

How many accounts are you running per 4g proxy?

Approximately 8-10 main accounts and 10-15 scrapers per 1 proxy