Guide "How to make scrapers Immortal"

@sagionvacation you can check these two articles from Jarvee they are very well explained and detailed.

Grazie mille :relaxed:

Is it possible to still login from my phone to the main account?

Tried it and some of the scrapers got captcha within 24hours at those delays and they won’t let me pass them.

A few I have got to work again

1 Like

Do you use specific users or just let jarvee filter?

Which 4G proxy provider are you using?

To clarify, you add a phone number (same area code as the country) and then you confirm the login by email first. Then eventually you will need to confirm again by the phone (the check point)? At that point you need to remove the phone number and add a new one. Eventually doing again till the account is trusted and safe?

Are you using the 2captcha and sms service to automate these tasks?

If you received a captcha for 24 hours. Use phone numbers with other prefixes. And so on until you find high-quality numbers and prefixes

1 Like

Yes, I use 4g proxy. You can take phones from any country, the main thing is that there are high-quality phones and prefixes. Yes I use 2captcha and sms activate service

i’m using my own sim cards I have bought, seems like some work and some don’t which is weird as these are New Zealand and never used

There is no point in buying your own SIM card. It’s not clear how Instagram decides whether a number is good or bad. It is easier to use just SMS activation services

1 Like

I literally have a box of 100

There doesn’t seem to be NZ sms numbers on services

I am trying your method but cannot find the numbers you listed on sms activate

This is true.
SMS Services used to be bullet proof then they were not,
then own SMS would be Bullet Proof then they were not,
now its just a guessing game.

No need to guess. You just need to find the necessary prefixes 1 time)

Update: The Theory works only if you have good sims. I used few of my home sims and about half were seen as good and have about 10 sofar hitting 10k api calls.

I added 50 scrapers on a 4g russian proxy, they got captcha after awhile and tried as many russian numbers as I could on SMS activate and could not find the ones suggested so I tried others and they all hit the 24 hour warning. So, a lot of time and a bit of money wasted. I feel as though sms services are useless these days. Until someone proves me wrong.

Will try get 100 or so made up with my home sims, have four phones so will take awhile as I swear IG tracks how many sms verifications you do per phone.

3 Likes

yup bro, I use real sim cards too from my country as I’ve tried the sms services which doesn’t really work well because it will hit you with 24 hours reviews after passing a number of API calls …

Are you creating the accounts manually or mass using Jarvee?

1 Like

Atm I am buying scrapers. I was creating manually but IG figured out my tactic and now I can’t create many at once without getting captcha on most of them

LOL bro, i can’t even create one without captcha and EV together so I know how you feel =D but nevertheless, it might be true

1 Like

Here most likely the whole problem is that you buy paper clips and not create them) Create them on the same proxies and leave them on the same proxies in Jarveena

1 Like