[Guide] IG+CPA How to choose your niche and targets

So you’ve been wondering, what on earth is IG+CPA everyone is talking about, yet has no clue what it is and how it earns you the easiest make money online, aka MMO?

Also,

• how to choose your niche
  • how to pick your targets

How to choose your niche

Ogads supplies many niches, just hit request landing pages and use it.

Now, i’m going to reveal a niche that is so random, i set it and forget about it for a pretty darn long time, and it still brings me some cash once in a blue moon just to cover some expenses and earn some ROI, all hands free.

Pokemon Go

Only 2 accounts. Notice recently there is some spike? Idk why either, so i went to check whats going on and apparently something big is happening soon, so players are starting to get back to the game.

How to choose your targets

Easy, just type in the search for pogo, pokemon, pokemon go, and those are your accounts. You will want to follow the followers of those accounts.

Conclusion

Nothing hard is it?

8 Likes

Nice share. Is the CPA Offer also Pokemon related?

Nope. Just content locker. I could try with direct offer, might work better.

1 Like

When creating content locker on OGads you have the option to redirect users to URL of your choice after they unlock it. If you do not redirect them to another related offer you are leaving money on the table.

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting. I’ve never actually tried setting it up like that. I was pretty lazy with optimizing CR for some of the niches.

Gonna try that now and see if they will do a double completion.

Yes, it’s time to execute, thank’s @dddd for sharing this… :joy:

Pokemon niche was the first I scaled up and then abandon. I had a feeling the niche completely died.

LOL It did die, i had it running for way longer and it didnt do anything until recently i kind of let it run since it didnt get PV and it sorta has a “season” for it.

Or maybe someone tried to rip your landing page and didn’t know how to replace content locker, so now he is sending traffic your way :smile:

1 Like

Why would anyone rip my LP that is ripped from ogads LOL. But yeah, this niche is really not the best niche for CR. The sources are not the best. It just does the job, but if anyone wants to get in, better get in now until next month. Something big is happening.

Every few days I get a click to content locker I stopped promoting in 2016. So, either someone else is driving traffic to it by mistake, or my pre lander started to get traction from google :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing but choosing niche is not that clear from your first post. Can you clarify it more please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have this with one niche I abandoned, but it still makes me 1$ per day. I tracked down the 2 domains I had for this niche, but they weren’t in use, so it must have been someone else, lol.

So I wonder, will it work with something more nice and less scammy, like some kind of free niche-specific ebook giveaway, or tips and tricks which user need to unlock. Someone tried that?

Not sure what is “not clear”, because the answer to the niche is right in ogads itself, and also a ton of “saturated niche” that everyone talks about, iphone, game hacks, etc.

1 Like

That is doable depending on how convincing you are.

Okay, sorry. I read the original post again and it’s clear now. Somewhy I skipped that sentence yesterday. :smiley:
I will check ogads soon, thx.

@dddd for registering into OGads (to be able to see existing Landing Pages) you gotta pass through some registration steps that require you to specify how you will be monetizing their offers and to specify your Facebook and Instagram pages.

What if you are still choosing a niche and don’t have any at the moment?

You can also go the extra mile of for example: youtube searching top pokemon go players/streamers (an example) and using their instagram accounts as targets.

Understanding psychology of your audience is also important if you want to convert well with niches like this. What is the current trend on pokemon Go? What will be the next update? What pokemon is everyone looking for? What is everyone having an issue with? These are all different angles that you can take with your profile picture, username, bio, (and optional: posts)

If done correctly 1 acc running on full activities should be seeing 15-30% conversion rate all around. So for example: If you’re doing 1000 actions per day, this should translate into 150-300 clicks which should translate into around 22 clicks on your offers(at least), which should then translate into around 3 conversions per day on your network(at least).

1 Like

What do you mean by that?
something big in the “Pokemon” life?