[Guide, Level0] How to contact the REAL (i.e. human) FB support

Important note: please read the comments below this post. Some users report that it does not work for them, so it seems that it does not work for everyone.

From time to time you may encounter problems on FB that will make you want to contact a PERSON on the FB team, to explain your problem, or to try to convince why they should bend the rules for your special case.

Some examples could be:

• They closed your FB page.
  • They won’t let you rename a FB page
  • They won’t let you merge 2 FB pages
    etc.

But anytime you use one of the links on FB to contact FB, you get automated responses.

FB does not give you a phone number or an email of a real person that you can contact, on purpose.

But wait…

They DO have a human support team, you just need to know how to find them :wink:

This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/business/contact-us

However, if you try to use it, you will get to this screen, and no matter which option you choose, you will NOT get to a human support team:

So is this the link or isn’t it? :open_mouth:

It is.
BUT…
it only works for people that spend money on FB ads.

Oh, you say, this is not for me, I don’t have money for FB ads…

That’s ok. This is where the trick comes in handy:
Spend the minimum amount you can
(which could be $5, or some other very low amount, depending on your country/currency)
to boost just one of your posts on your FB page.

Do this only once.

That’s it.
Now the link above will work, and will take you to a totally different screen,
where you can type in your problem and GET AN ANSWER BY EMAIL.
In that email, you will see the contact details of your human support person,
and you can reply to that email and try to solve your problem.

This works for ~1 year.
So if after a couple of months/years this link doesn’t work for you anymore,
just use another $5 to promote another post,
and you now have access to the link again.

19 Likes

My account had been disabled
that mean i have to signup new account .right?

1 Like

Solid share! Has it always been like this?

1 Like

try support@facebook.com - no guarantee they will answer !

1 Like

A really good share :slight_smile: didn’t know about this one and it’s definitely something everyone doing fb should know :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve spent money od fb ads, but this doesn’t work. I get the same screen like in the first image.

1 Like

Search this forum for tips on how to try to get your account back.

I’ve used it for the past couple of years, so I guess so…

1 Like

Did you spend money in the past couple of months?

If so, try this link too: https://www.facebook.com/business/support/contact-us

If you don’t have access to it, you’ll see this screen:

1 Like

Yup, I followed the link you provided and got the same screen like the image above.

I’ve paid for boosting two times this month.

Also other users are reporting this issue:
https://www.facebook.com/business/help/community/question/?id=10210982339741504

1 Like

For me it works. Obviously, I can’t test it on all my fb accounts, as this is something that can only be done on a real account (since it involved boosting a post using a real credit card).

My common sense says that fb will always have a way to contact the human team for people that spend money on fb ads. They may change the links or make it work in a different way, but I really can’t think of a scenario in which fb will close the human team down. People (not black hats) spend a lot of money on fb ads, and they need a human team to help them.

Maybe other people here (that have spent money on fb ads) can tell us if they have access to the links above or not.

It doest not work for me. Maybe it only works with american accounts. IDK

1 Like

I’ve got a US account, paid for ~$40 in ads over the last 3 months, link doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.

I added a note to the beginning of the post, to make sure people read the comments and are aware that this does not work for everyone.

3 Likes

I’m more interested as to why, like what if I actually needed human support for paid services? It’s definitely strange to force users through the crappy automated system.

2 Likes

As I said yesterday:

My common sense says that fb will always have a way to contact the human team for people that spend money on fb ads. They may change the links or make it work in a different way, but I really can’t think of a scenario in which fb will close the human team down. People (not black hats) spend a lot of money on fb ads, and they need a human team to help them.

So if this link doesn’t work for everyone, we just have to figure out what the new link is…

3 Likes